Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2001 8:12:02 AM EDT
How about also including the Spectre or BXP in the comparison.  Assume that the availability of parts and mags wasn't a problem for the comparison.  

I love the BXP's statistics, but I have never even seen one.

I have a pistol version of a Spectre, and think that the sub gun version would come out well in the comparison.  In fact, I think that the only legit drawback would be the lact of the ability mount optics.

Imagine a topfolding stock, forward pistol grip, and a full auto capacity on this:

[IMG]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=192182&a=1409106&p=33001231&Sequence=0&res=high[/IMG]

Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I have always liked the Spectre and I know people are going to say they suck, but thats their right.  As to comparing them to an UZI, I would have to say that I like the forward grip on the Spectre and the folding stock more than the UZI's equivalent.   The auto one was pretty accurate for a 9mm.  As for the optics, I seem to remember somebody trying a mount like on the 1911 frame, and I will see if I can find some info.  As to commparing it the MP5, for the price I would get two Spectres and deck them out.
Just my two pesos,
Ice
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:46:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone saying negative comments about Uzis are anti-semitic.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know. Should I get a Civic or a Bentley?
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 1:28:05 PM EDT
[#4]
You should get the one that most closely fits the needs of the task at hand.  If luxury is your goal, pick one, if being practical is your goal, pick the other.

It all depends on what you think the goal of a sub gun is....

I beleive the MP5 to be the best, but it tries to be more than just a sub gun (which it is).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top