Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2001 6:44:34 AM EDT
First let me say that I am here everyday more than I should be. I just read alot sometimes you learn more by keeping mouth shut and listen. Colt made some speacial pistols for the Air marshal Service Years ago. I need to get some history on these if anybody knows anything please let me know. I have a friend that is a pilot and he asked me about them I told him that there was something but couldn't recall all the spec,s. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Kinda OT, I heard rumor from a LEO that the FAM will be switching to Glocks.  Can anyone confirm?

I can't spell.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Judging by the arachive film footages.  It looks like the FAMs' standard firearm is the SIG compacts.  I would guess if the program is going to expand big.  New batch of firearms would be in order for new recruits and on-duty marshalls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top