Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 50
Posted: 5/9/2007 12:15:12 PM EDT
After reading this thread "Personal X-Files Stories" how many out there believes such a thing might be real and not a hoax? Lets hear all thoughts even the fucked up ones.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no Bigfoot,everybody knows the zombies have ate them all.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#2]
not going to re-hash what I posted in the referenced thread but if you read what I put there, I obviously believe I saw something.

Call "it" what you will.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Monsters and Ghosts are great for tourism. If Bigfoot ever walked the earth we would have found bones by now. Whenever I go out hunting I always find bones, so if bigfoot people lived when they died a bear or mountain lion would have a meal and scatter the bones and a bigfoot hunter would find them.

If they do exist, the meth heads I've encountered are ten times scarier.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Monsters and Ghosts are great for tourism. If Bigfoot ever walked the earth we would have found bones by now. Whenever I go out hunting I always find bones, so if bigfoot people lived when they died a bear or mountain lion would have a meal and scatter the bones and a bigfoot hunter would find them.

maybe the other bigfoots (bigfeets) stash the bones somewhere  
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:10:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
not going to re-hash what I posted in the referenced thread but if you read what I put there, I obviously believe I saw something.

Call "it" what you will.

+1 Whatever it was i saw scared the shit out of me
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:12:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Call "it" what you will.

+1 Whatever it was i saw scared the shit out of me

There's a guy down in TX that is a fingerprint expert and has gone on the record  to say that some of the prints are not fakes and couldn't be faked.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:18:23 PM EDT
[#8]
bigfoot vid

scary stuff
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
bigfoot vid

scary stuff

THAT'S NOT FAKE.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
bigfoot vid

scary stuff

THAT'S NOT FAKE.

looks like the real stuff to me.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Over the years sasquatch have been reported by some very credible witnesses. Even if 99% of the witnesses were crazy or hallucinating, all it takes is one real sighting and you have a real creature(s).

I genuinely have a hard time believing that someone who has been a park ranger for 25 years doesn't know what a bear looks like in broad daylight. Same goes for seasoned hunters and outdoorsmen of all types. Plus, there's no way that some twit in a monkey suit somehow followed said park rangers (or whoever) and ran around playing a joke. It involves too much planning and logistical action as well as the risk of getting your brains blown out.

Does this prove or disprove anything or even lend evidence one way or the other? No. But it is something to consider. Knowing what the thing wasn't doesn't tell me what it was.

Regardless, I'm inclined to think that people who make a living in the outdoors know whether or not they've seen a hairy, bipedal, ape looking thing. You don't see shit like that every day. It's something that will stand out rather distinctly.

What did they see? I don't know.

Why haven't we found what they saw? I don't know. Over the years - and I'm a firm adherent of the scientific method - I've come to realize that there are a vast number of things about the world and the universe that we have no clue about.

But I know that they know what a bear looks like.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:31:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't believe they have shape-shifting or magical powers, but i do believe they exist

A large, intelligent, elusive creature may never be seen in the deep woods of the Pacific Northwest or mountains - it is plausible to me
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 1:41:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I believe in bigfoot. I saw a documentary on Discovery Channel one time where this group of Bigfoot enthusiasts went into a forest (where bigfoot was spotted) in an attempt to spot bigfoot. Two of the members were state troopers so they brought their guns with them. It was at nighttime and I guess they were able to see bigfoot moving between some trees. Apparently, bigfoot threw some rocks at them....that's what initially got the group's attention.

I'd go on a bigfoot hunt.......if i was packing a Desert Eagle and a Barrett .50BMG!
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I believe in bigfoot. I saw a documentary on Discovery Channel one time where this group of Bigfoot enthusiasts went into a forest (where bigfoot was spotted) in an attempt to spot bigfoot. Two of the members were state troopers so they brought their guns with them. It was at nighttime and I guess they were able to see bigfoot moving between some trees. Apparently, bigfoot threw some rocks at them....that's what initially got the group's attention.

I'd go on a bigfoot hunt.......if i was packing a Desert Eagle RPG7 and a Barrett .50BMG M60!
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes I'm real I've posted on here quite a few times

in case you dont get it

<-----
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

in case you dont get it

<-----

Do you like pie ?
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Can someone please hot link the x files thread. I tried a search, but didn't come up with anything.

I love this stuff. The bigfeets are my favorite thread topics on ARFCOM.

I believe they're real.
I read something one time that said there were around 50
airplane crashes in the pacific NW that had never been found.
If we can't find 50 airplanes that we know are in the woods, a bigfoot could easily go undetected.
If nothing else, they are fun to talk about. I would be really dissapointed if we knew without a doubt they weren't real.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:34:00 PM EDT
[#20]
No bigfoot.  Just extra terrestrials in Ghillie suits
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Bigfoot, Sasquatch:

Look, I'm at work and I'm kinda busy.  Whatdya need?

"Then why am I on jobrelatedstuff.com"?

Oh.  Uh, no reason.

On topic, I will say that I've found very sizable, sometimes fresh footprints when backpacking in the Pac. Northwest, sometimes in places where I'm sure humans haven't been for quite a long, time--if ever.

Sasquatch just wants to be left alone, man.  Don't invade his personal space, he won't 'deal' with you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm not going to retype my whole long story from the previous bigfoot threads,  but suffice it to say,  he's real.

I have seen a bigfoot from about 6 feet away in bright clear light.  I was not alone and there was another witness.

Also anyone who knows me would never ever call my credibility into question.  I'm about as reliable witness as you will find on God's green earth.

I believed bigfoot was BS before too but when you have looked into his surprised eyes from a few feet away and seen him hurl his 7 foot frame over some high bushes with all the grace and speed of an olympic athlete,  you believe.

I can't say anything about any other extra-normal phenomena but bigfoot is REAL.

Matt
[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#23]
I thought they were homeless, unshaven, and out of work basketball players.

Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'm not going to retype my whole long story from the previous bigfoot threads,  but suffice it to say,  he's real.

I have seen a bigfoot from about 6 feet away in bright clear light.  I was not alone and there was another witness.

Also anyone who knows me would never ever call my credibility into question.  I'm about as reliable witness as you will find on God's green earth.

I believed bigfoot was BS before too but when you have looked into his surprised eyes from a few feet away and seen him hurl his 7 foot frame over some high bushes with all the grace and speed of an olympic athlete,  you believe.

I can't say anything about any other extra-normal phenomena but bigfoot is REAL.

Matt
[email protected]

Holy smokes...!

I remember that you're a big guy -- that must have made you feel small!
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I was watching National Geographic last weekend on Yellowstone. They were showing a place in the park that only 10 or so people go a year. It would seem that those 10 could easily have missed or just not gone where bones are.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Matt
[email protected]

Holy smokes...!

I remember that you're a big guy -- that must have made you feel small!

I'm 6'5" and 330. At the time I was an offensive tackle at BYU.  My best friend at the time (still is) was 6'8" and 450.  Sasquatch DWARFED him.  Easily 7'2"-7'3" and probably between 600-800+ lbs.

seriously, I was in my car,  with the sunroof open and when he looked at me, I literally almost pissed myself.  I couldn't even breathe.  

It was terrifying.

Edited to add: All your page 2 belongs to bigfoot.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 3:00:48 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm 6'4" and 235 lbs and I can't imagine you and your buddy's sizes let alone the Bigfoot you saw...!
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#28]

What does Sasquatch eat out there in the back country? Hunters.

Link Posted: 5/9/2007 4:28:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

in case you dont get it

<-----

Do you like pie ?

Yes I love pie my favorites are pecan, coconut, and hunter. Hunter pie is similar to chicken pot pie except made with hunters.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 4:29:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Yes please see my other post, hunter is the main ingriedient in my favorite dish hunter pie.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 4:36:36 PM EDT
[#31]
If I ever see bigfoot it's getting filled with lead followed by phone calls to the media seeing who will make me rich faster.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 4:38:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 5:22:40 PM EDT
[#34]
My friend you just found a victim of the chupacrabba .At least thats what they were calling them a few years ago down here in the sunshine state.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
If I ever see bigfoot it's getting filled with lead followed by phone calls to the media seeing who will make me rich faster.

You better be VERY carefull doing that...  

They dont usually travel alone...
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

in case you dont get it

<-----

poser
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 5:36:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Bigfoot DOES exist!
...and she's a great lay!
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Berries, mushrooms, mice...
...AND GRIZZLIES!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#39]
My trail gun is usually a .44 mag.  Is this enough gun to stop a Sasquatch?
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I'd go on a bigfoot hunt.......if i was packing a Desert Eagle and a Barrett .50BMG!

That was in Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Bigfoot DOES exist!
...and she's a great lay!

Don't talk about mom!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 6:15:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Thanks,, HermanSnerd also.

I was a part of the 37page Shape shifter and skinwalker + bigfoot Cypher sodomy thread. That was my vote for funniest thread of 06.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 6:18:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,, HermanSnerd also.

I was a part of the 37page Shape shifter and skinwalker + bigfoot Cypher sodomy thread. That was my vote for funniest thread of 06.

Do you have a link?
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Isn't she on the gold colored dollar coin?
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was in Oklahoma.

Was it? I don't remember where it was. I just remember that it was kinda creapy because they're looking at this dark shape between the trees and talking about how it's looking right back at them and stuff.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 6:26:59 PM EDT
[#46]
I haven't seen one, but like another member said, there are a lot of people out there who claim to have seen one that have been in the woods all their lives, and would obviously know the difference between an animal that is commonly known, and something that walks on 2 legs and is over 7 ft. tall.

If we can loose hundreds of ships, planes, etc. and never find a trace of them, it's not too far out there that a bigfoot type creature, which is obviously very intelligent, would exist in very remote areas.

I always thought if I saw one, I'd unload whatever weapon I had until all the ammo I had with me was spent.  They say there are cougars/panthers around here, and without a doubt, I would have no problem doing that with one of them.  But after thinking about it, I don't think I would, or could, fire on a bigfoot.  It would probably be more of a "WTF, is this really happening?" type moment.  If such an animal/creature exists, it would be nice to have one to study, but really it would be a shame to kill one, since they really pose no harm to us what so ever.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 6:28:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Bigfoot, Sasquatch

They don't exist
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 6:30:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Yea it was Oklahoma, they had some lady from a TV station out of Tulsa, in fact it was entitled BIGFOOTVILLE. After seeing this I went to the BFRO website and checked it out further they where going to sponsor a expedtition to that location. I wanted to go on it but my wife said I was fucking nuts.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#49]
I am bigfoot, and I'm addicted to guns.
Link Posted: 5/9/2007 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I am bigfoot, and I'm addicted to guns.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top