Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2001 3:25:25 PM EDT
I just got my new Glock 23 late last week and my M3 "Tactical Illuminator" today! My wife has been laughing at me all day waiting for the UPS truck!

No batteries came with the damn thing so I'm off to Wally World in a bit but wanted to share with ya'll!

It seems very rugged with the possible exception of the very rear portion but time will tell. Nice fit and finish. Nice ergonomics on the switches. I'll let ya'll know how it works!

Love the finger grooves and rail on the new Glock! Fits nicely!

[IMG]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1012925&a=7460772&p=42229690[/IMG]
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Very Cool. How much was the M3 and where did you get it?
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks great

My brother is looking to buy a light for his Glock. What is the going rate for the M3?
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.botachtactical.com/intec.html

They have 15% off right now but only UNTIL TOMORROW!!! Total $109.54, delivered, promptly I might add.

Nice product! It MAY not be totally on par with a Surefire product but unless you are doing daily tactical work I think it will do very nicely.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Found that the batteries are the same that my Cannon EOs uses! Convenient, eh? They are available everywhere for $10 or so BTW.

WOW! Very powerful light. Much more so than I expected. Almost equal to my Streamlight Stinger! I took it outside and found that it illuminated well beyond the practical range of the weapon (or the usual ranges at least). FWIW, I reccomend this product.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:43:49 PM EDT
[#5]
nice set up FiveO,i've got the same set-up and the M3 also fit's my G22!.
Now all you have to do is get a 357sig barrel and start shootin some really hot rounds,just change the barrel and it uses the same mags... i got a G32 barrel about 5 years ago and i've been hooked one the 357sig ever since.
glockmeister has glock barrels in stock.i just got one for the G22.it cost $140.00 but it's a glock barrel.then you'll two guns in one.
                  BULLDOG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top