Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2001 5:39:49 PM EDT
Why are there no cars with gun manufactures as sponsors?  We have a Top Fuel Racing Team and we would like to have any gun manufactures as a sponsor.  Please Look at our site and help us gain support for gun ownership. www.efansfueler.com
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Remington sponsors a NASCAR team. If you approach another manufacturer, you might want to point that out during your sales pitch!

BTW, TOP FUEL RULES!!!!  I'll be at Maple Grove this weekend for my seasonal dose of nitro sinus treatment.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Gus I'll do that. I love the smell of Nitro in the morning it smells like victory!  For those that have never seen a Top Fuel car run live, you will wet your pants the first time you hear it hit the fuel!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top