Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2001 11:08:29 AM EDT
I just heard on the radio that Wisconsin was listed as the best state for Lesbians to live in.  This was from some gay mag I guess.  Eau Claire where I live was listed as the 63rd best lesbo city in the U.S.  It must be due to the cold winters.  [:X]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 11:12:06 AM EDT
[#1]
That's great!  
I'm a Lesbian trapped in a Man's body!
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Lesbians must love cheese. [:D]

I wonder what the [b]worst[/b] state for lesbians is...
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 11:33:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like I be driving over the border more often.

How does it rate in the "Best state for lesbians to live in who liked to be watched"?

Av.

Link Posted: 10/3/2001 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#4]
My female side is lesbian. I think i should move to cheese land.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Cheese now Wisconsin has to change its name to what else  THE LICKEM CAN'T STICKEM STATE

If all the females in Wisconsin turn to the opposite voltage them thar Holsteins are gonna cum in handy. You will have to quit making fun of SD, ND, WY and MT and our sheep. To baaaad for the WI gents.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#6]
What do you call an open can of tuna in a lesbians apartment?

Potpourri.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:20:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Walk up & down State St. in Madison some weekend.  I think Madison is currently 4 on the list of communities with the greatest number of same sex households.  

Madison, WI...26 square miles surrounded by reality.

Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#8]
a little off topic here, but it really pisses me off that there are so many liberals here in Madison that I have to drive 30 miles to get to the nearest gun range.  Granted the University here has a little .22 range in the stadium, but it's also run by the ROTC and can't take even a .223!  Just a little rant.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:40:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
a little off topic here, but it really pisses me off that there are so many liberals here in Madison that I have to drive 30 miles to get to the nearest gun range.  Granted the University here has a little .22 range in the stadium, but it's also run by the ROTC and can't take even a .223!  Just a little rant.
View Quote

Where do you shoot?
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Why don't lesbians build houses?

They can't stand the studs.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:50:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey now, let's not leave out their male brethren, you know their NFL affiliate, the"fudge"Packers.
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/nogood.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:51:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Where do you shoot?
View Quote

stoughton
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I spent some time in Middleton (near Madison), and except for the weather, I really like the place.  Again, except for the weather, it reminded me a little of the bay area.  I liked the people, the laid back atmosphere, and the restaurants.  Hey, just like California.  With the fourth largest college campus in the country bringing in truckloads of liberals, I can see why Madison has become like it is.  So, it's becoming the female version San Fran.z
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Where do you shoot?
View Quote

stoughton
View Quote

I haven't been there yet.  Please email some info to me.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 2:41:42 PM EDT
[#15]
[url]http://www.channel2000.com/sh/news/wisconsin/stories/news-wisconsin-100160820011003-091036.html[/url]
Milwaukee Ranks As No. 1 Lesbian-Friendly City
Madison Comes In 20th On List

Top Ten List:
Milwaukee
Baltimore
Los Angeles
Portland, Oregon
Chicago
Rochester, New York
Seattle
Philadelphia
Detroit
Phoenix
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Madison is worse than Kali. Its the queer capital of the midwest. They were one of the med schools that accepted me but my wife said she'd leave me first. Good for her!
FWIW, I love WI-the outdoors, seasons, in fact I've found the climate in the northwoods to be far better than in the southern part of the state. At least in winter we've got plenty of snow and can snowmobile, ski, etc. The people are sometimes as cold as the weather, though. Wish we could transplant a little southern hospitality.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:28:57 PM EDT
[#17]
my girlfriend works with a lesbian.  i live waaay up north, a bit different than madison up here.  we have a good range too, has different distances even over 100yds, and it's free!  they have free spotting scopes and hearing protection also.  no ccw, but we have class3, which i don't have yet but someday...
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:33:14 PM EDT
[#18]
They interviewed some milwaukee lesbians on tv today - there's video clips on the web.

[url]http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/sh/news/wisconsin/stories/news-wisconsin-100160820011003-091036.html[/url]

I'm dissapointed that they look nothing like the lesbians I see on DVD's.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Muad_Dib

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where do you shoot?

stoughton

I haven't been there yet. Please email some info to me.  
View Quote

dunno your email so...

It's a private range.  Outside there's 25-50-100 yard.  You bring your own target and stand.  It closes at sunset in the fall-spring and it closes at 6 or 7 in the summer.  Indoors it's a 25 yard lead only range.  It's open 24-7 since you get a key.  I think dues were like $40/year and a one time $25 to use the indoor range.  email me if you want to know more.  [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm dissapointed that they look nothing like the lesbians I see on DVD's.
View Quote

I'm not. As far as I'm concearned, I just as soon have all the died hard dykes be butt-ugly.

Link Posted: 10/4/2001 1:35:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I guess we'll know 'em at the football games... they'll be the ones wearing the fishhead hats instead of the cheesehead ones!  LOL!!!

ARnSC   [:P]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Madison is worse than Kali. Its the queer capital of the midwest. They were one of the med schools that accepted me but my wife said she'd leave me first. Good for her!
FWIW, I love WI-the outdoors, seasons, in fact I've found the climate in the northwoods to be far better than in the southern part of the state. At least in winter we've got plenty of snow and can snowmobile, ski, etc. The people are sometimes as cold as the weather, though. Wish we could transplant a little southern hospitality.
View Quote

Having lived all my life in the hot/humid south, I think I would like to live there. And since a ton of snowbirds have moved down here, surely there's room for a few of us southern boysand girls.  I think I'd like the change of seasons, the snow and the snowmobiling too.  From time to time I mention to my wife that maybe we should move to WI when we retire... I say "you know, just like in Grumpier Old Men where Ann Margaret's character moved north from the People's Republic of Kalifornia.  The wife just gives me that eat shit look.  Oh well...

ARTiredOfBeingHotnSC   [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 1:46:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

The "state" of being anywhere near me.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 10/4/2001 1:49:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Well living in the far northern part of the state, I dont run into many lesbians. But I spend most of my time in the woods hunting, and from what I've heard most gays/lesbians enjoy quiet evenings at home,tea in the afternoon and bicycling....lol. But seriously having lived in this state my entire life I dont think theres a better place to enjoy life and raise kids than right here.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 2:08:07 PM EDT
[#26]
...except for the fact that it's the state with the 3rd highest tax burden in the country. That it has dumbass laws like not being able to refuse to hire a convicted felon - that there's no concealed carry - that you can only golf 5-6 months of the year....

Damnit, I need some lottery money to move to texas!
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 2:21:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well living in the far northern part of the state, I dont run into many lesbians. But I spend most of my time in the woods hunting, and from what I've heard most gays/lesbians enjoy quiet evenings at home,tea in the afternoon and bicycling....lol. But seriously having lived in this state my entire life I dont think theres a better place to enjoy life and raise kids than right here.
View Quote

What part of the state are you in?
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm in the far northern part.....lol. I'm in Ashland almost as far north as you can get.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#30]
What type of paneling do lesbians use?

Tongue in groove.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 3:32:56 PM EDT
[#31]
ARnSC,
That's pretty good. My wife is from SC-met her when I was in the Marines. I was dating her sister. She loves it up here, though the summers are a little to short for her. Join the club, huh. She skis and snowmobiles now and loves it. For you guys, to have a cabin or something up here would be great
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
...except for the fact that it's the state with the 3rd highest tax burden in the country. That it has dumbass laws like not being able to refuse to hire a convicted felon - that there's no concealed carry - that you can only golf 5-6 months of the year....

Damnit, I need some lottery money to move to texas!
View Quote

I'm not too fond of the 48 hour waiting period on handguns.  

Mike
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#33]
3-0 this season

Quoted:
Hey now, let's not leave out their male brethren, you know their NFL affiliate, the"fudge"Packers.
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/nogood.gif[/img]
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 12:32:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm in the far northern part.....lol. I'm in Ashland almost as far north as you can get.
View Quote

I used to live not to far from that.  Phillips Park Falls area.  The hunters delight.  I have coon hunted just outside of Ashland.  Love to drive up thru Bayfield this time of the year.  Cool Drop me an Email and maybe we can hookup and do some shooting.[sniper]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 12:42:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

The "state" of being anywhere near me.

[}:D]

View Quote

Why?  What about Luke 6:31-38?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Yep, over by my neighborhood, two lesibans built their own house,,,,,,,,,,,,no studs in the entire thing.
It is all tongue and groove.............
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 3:43:27 PM EDT
[#37]
No wonder I've been having such a hard time getting a date lately!  

I hate Madison and all the liberals.  We would be much better off moving the state capital out of there!  Where else in this country would they vote into congress a lesbian?  And then re-elect her?  Makes my dad so mad he went out and bought another AR!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I hate Madison and all the liberals.  
View Quote

I've live in Madison a little longer than 2 years now.  At first I really didn't like being constantly surrounded by sniveling wining morons all the time.  Now I love it, especially the heated politcal conversations I get into.  It's a lot of fun watching some of these pansies huff and puff when they realize that they're wrong.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:40:47 PM EDT
[#39]
What's wrong with being a lesbian??  If I were female, I'd definitely be a lesbian.  Cocks -- yuck!  Who the hell would want to suck on one of those things?!?!?

Besides, lezzies post such hot photos of themselves in the Classifieds2000 ads:

[img]http://photos.classifieds2000.com/photos/internet/personal/78/6606178.jpg[/img]

[img]http://photos.classifieds2000.com/photos/internet/personal/07/2_6738107.jpg[/img]

Face it, dudes:  lesbians rock!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:12:02 PM EDT
[#40]
The place is Crawling with lesbo's- not that there's anything wrong with that.
But, They never let me watch, dammitt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top