Ethiopia
Afganistan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Turkmenistan
Chechnya

Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:06:04 AM EDT
[#1]
where did you get this "list"? i'm asking because i'm curious as to when chechnya became a terrorist state.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:07:27 AM EDT
[#2]
doesn't matter, nuke everyone and let God (sorry, Ahhalla) sort em out.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:10:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Not to mention that many on this list are YOUR ALLIES!!!

Boy hate to be in a fire fight with the likes of you Major....Friendly fire may ass!!

I seem to remember Americans fighting FOR Kuwait

You now have troops IN Uzbekistan?/

Better edit you list before people think that you are around the bend a bit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:14:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks to me that if it's a Muslim country it's made the Major's list. [B)]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Ethiopia is only 45% Muslim.  I'd guess that Nigeria is about the same.

Turkey and Albania are Muslim and they aren't on the list.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Lighten up guys.  Have a sense of humor.

Hypothetically speaking, if the war turned into an all out jihad, this would be the list.

It's good to see them all at once, to remember the importance of the diplomatic efforts that are taking place.  It gives you an idea of the size of the Islamic world. We can't fight them all at once, but we may have to fight them a few at a time.

As far as "allies" go, they are the countries that are most likely to be overthrown by their own people, when the bombs start dropping.
They will then be enemies.
Pakistan has a shaky government, 40 nukes and US-made F-16s.

Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:25:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Turkey is a great ally and has a strong enough government to remain, so.
Albania hmmmm.... Thanks. [;)]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:35:25 AM EDT
[#8]
yeah, that whole pakistan thing has me worried, what's to stop a repeat of the bin-ladin files from occuring there in 10 years?
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:38:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quite a mess.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Boy hate to be in a fire fight with the likes of you Major....Friendly fire may ass!!

View Quote

Don't kid yourself. The entire Moslem world, regardless of what their political leaders say pray for the destruction of the USA and our way of life. We need to put political correctness and tolerance aside and get to the business insuring our national survival which is exactly what is at stake. Kill them all, sincerely, I'm not kidding. Kill them all before they kill us. Wipe the Moslem cancer from the face of the earth if possible(apologies to "tolerant" Moslems but they need to die too). Christianity and Islam can not peacefully  co-exist no matter how much we wish we could, they won't allow it. Regardless of your religious beliefs, If you are Anglo, you are Christian to them and they want you dead, they want your children dead and they want your way of life dead. It is us or them, I choose us and the world would be a better place if we did nuke them. My patience and tolerance has expired.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:48:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Unfortunately, I have to agree with the Major.  Just do the job once, get it over with, and get over it.  These countries and their people have nothing but problems to offer.  Why not just clean them out, so a few innocent people die....

I could careless, 6,000 americans dead, we should at least retaliate with a multiplier of 100-1000 fold.

Big "E"
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:50:32 AM EDT
[#12]
These people have been fighting for over 2000 years....kill them all....tolerant ones too.

I agree with Major and Sukebe.

Until they have been wiped out, we will still see nothing but problems.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:59:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey! I never said that we should "get it over with" or that we should "wipe them all out".

I think a major, wrathful, and frightening ass stomping, on those who deserve it, would put the fear of Allah into the rest of them.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#14]
You forgot New Jersey.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:01:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Jersey City....
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#16]
hehe...I agree...

I'm a North Carolinian working in NJ for the next few years and so much as a simple drive to work can provoke some serious ass whipping and some yoga to prevent the road rage here.

Spend a day in NJ, and you'll see its nothing more than a plethera of......nevermind.

Major, again, I agree with you.

E
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't kid yourself. The entire Moslem world, regardless of what their political leaders say pray for the destruction of the USA and our way of life. We need to put political correctness and tolerance aside and get to the business insuring our national survival which is exactly what is at stake. Kill them all, sincerely, I'm not kidding. Kill them all before they kill us. Wipe the Moslem cancer from the face of the earth if possible(apologies to "tolerant" Moslems but they need to die too). Christianity and Islam can not peacefully  co-exist no matter how much we wish we could, they won't allow it. Regardless of your religious beliefs, If you are Anglo, you are Christian to them and they want you dead, they want your children dead and they want your way of life dead. It is us or them, I choose us and the world would be a better place if we did nuke them. My patience and tolerance has expired.
View Quote

Wow kill ALL the muslims?  Ok once that is done who next? Christians?  Budhists??

I am all for it....as an athiest getting rid of all world wide religion is a GOOD thing....

JEESE man!!!  Howabout getting rid of TERRORISTS!!!! Nuke the hell out of them is fine but war based on religion!!  No WAYYYYY
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#18]
psssstt!

Stormbringer, we are already IN a war based on religion.

I agree, OF COURSE, that we should not base OUR actions in this war on religion.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Stormbringer-

I understand your thoughts.

But like I said, just get the job done, once and for all.  I don't want my sons or daughters to have to go back and fix a bigger mess later on.

Remember, these people have nothing to offer but problems, its all they know, its all they live with, and ultimately its what they live for.

Nothing makes me want to wipe them off the planet more then when I watched on CNN(?) the other night when a drape headed muslim was angrily tormenting the panel about the innocent muslims that will die.  What the fuck is she doing here, hell, if she so much as had a fucking ounce of loyality she'd not be in the US, would she?

There are now too many crying pussies in the US that will hinder the progress and solution.

This is what we are facing now.......and its sad.

E
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Don't kid yourself. The entire Moslem world, regardless of what their political leaders say pray for the destruction of the USA and our way of life. We need to put political correctness and tolerance aside and get to the business insuring our national survival which is exactly what is at stake. Kill them all, sincerely, I'm not kidding. Kill them all before they kill us. Wipe the Moslem cancer from the face of the earth if possible(apologies to "tolerant" Moslems but they need to die too). Christianity and Islam can not peacefully co-exist no matter how much we wish we could, they won't allow it. Regardless of your religious beliefs, If you are Anglo, you are Christian to them and they want you dead, they want your children dead and they want your way of life dead. It is us or them, I choose us and the world would be a better place if we did nuke them. My patience and tolerance has expired.
View Quote

Hmmmmm. That's completely opposite from what a good friend of mine who's a devout Muslim, native of U.A.E., NRA member, and gun owner says. He has no use for the Iranians, Afghanis, Iraqis, or anyone else who've perverted and corrupted Islam into a vehicle for their twisted dreams and goals. My neighbors behind me are natives of Pakistan and of the Muslim faith and they don't think that either. They were especially kind and helpful when my daughter was born, and that was towards some Christians (us). I think you've been watching too much television.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#22]

"But like I said, just get the job done, once and for all."

Hmmm get the job done once and for all?  Oh I get it you are looking for a "FINAL SOLUTION".  It seems to me I have heard that before....now where could it have been??

Oh I think it was some guy named Himler or Gobels that coined that phrase.....

I do not want to get in a pissing match.  However it is extremist talk like that from ANY side that is the real scary thing.

Should the USA bomb Afgansitan?  Well certainly the Northern Finger are where ole Benny is but not the whole country.  Have you seen how they treat their own people?  They have been punished enough.

Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:52:22 AM EDT
[#23]
I agree, Hiram.
The list is here entirely for the purpose of reflection.

The question is, which friendly nations have unfriendly peoples.
Which friendly nations will leave our side out of fear of their own people, when we attack Afghanistan?
Which friendly nations will leave our side out of fear of their own people, if we have to attack Pakistan (the nukes)?
Iran?
Iraq?
Syria?
Which friendly nations will become enemies, after they are overthrown by their unfriendly peoples/
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

O.K., that is a little out there. I don't think we need to kill all Moslems. The whole thing is frustrating, and I was just venting.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Turkey is a great ally and has a strong enough government to remain, so.
Albania hmmmm.... Thanks. [;)]
View Quote

Tell that to those "Midnight Express" dudes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#26]
I love it....nobody voicing concerns over the Jersey City addition....LOL

But I've been there...don't blame ya one bit.

Barracuda
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 2:58:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Um...  Please add this one to the list:

Paterson, New Joyzee.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top