Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2007 12:49:18 AM EDT
I have an extra EOtech 512F laying around my room just collecting dust and was thinking about sending it to a random soldier in Iraq along with some Magpuls and a Bayonet, how would I go about doing so? TIA
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 12:52:37 AM EDT
[#1]
You can't send it to a random soldier any more.  You could send it to me, but I already have an EOTech and magpuls here with me.    Go to adopt a sniper or something and try to find somebody that needs one.  Most units issue 100% of their guys with aimpoints, acogs, or eotechs now anyway.  

ETA:  You could ask over here if anyone needs it.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:02:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I would be happy to put it to good use if you are wanting to get rid of it. If you can't send it to a random soldier, I definately don't want it more than a American soldier that needs one, but it would be alot better than my carry handle.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:03:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll take it if you're just giving it away
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:13:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm not just giving the stuff away, I feel the soldiers in Iraq have earned it and need it more then my gun-cabinet does. I guess I'll stop by the military forum and see what I can dig up

Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:13:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:32:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm a random soldier in Iraq, and I could use an Eotech.  I would pass it along to my relief when I leave the country so it gets maximum use in theater...

just a thought...
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:34:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm a random soldier in Iraq, and I could use an Eotech.  I would pass it along to my relief when I leave the country so it gets maximum use in theater...

just a thought...

+1

This is probably best idea.  Just have to convince higherups to go to range to zero it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 4:22:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm currently serving with the Army as a Batt. Scout/Sniper. Someone in my recon team can use it if it's still available. Our CCOs are 1st generation Aimpoints with crappy glass.I could hook you up with all the OIF photos you want(featuring your old site) plus some unit memoribilia to show my appreciation.PM me for more info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top