Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2007 11:11:09 PM EDT
Not sure how to broche this subject but I started a thread about Ladies and Gentlemen as my daughter went to prom tonight.  Well besides my daughter MY Son gave me a little fright tonight.  WHen I went to pick up my daughter I saw him out dancing and the girl was rubbing up right against him.  It was very sensual and totally not appropriate for teenagers.  I had to stop and stare for a moment.

a part of me wanted to tell the girl to go home and the other part of me wanted to give my son a condom.    They grow up too fast.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:25:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Worthless w/o pics, Patty.................    
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:33:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Part of the modern times we live in, some females are a bit wild and waste no time in showing a guy they like him. sadly this is some what normal

oh and with out pics or video, well you know
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:37:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:   They grow up too fast.  

My second child went to his Senior Prom last night.  He and a few of his buddies rented a Limo (that was incredible ) and their dates were beautiful.  It's really scary!

They do grow up too fast!   I've come to the realization that my Babies aren't babies anymore.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:43:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Patty, was she hot?

Sorry its that double standard thing, now if it was my daughter doing that to her date I'd be pissed.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 9:39:54 AM EDT
[#5]
The girl was/is cute but very short [about a foot and a half shorter than my son].

Good News though, my son was crowned King of the Prom.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top