Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2007 7:52:47 PM EDT
...and at a fucking club 2  nights in a row. She is about fucking stupid. Her words "I feel ok, the baby is ok".

Shoot me please.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Please, please, please tell me she's putting it up for adoption...
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#2]
tie her up and stash her till she delivers the baby. The baby will thank you some day.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Is she drinking?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Where is this Fucking Club and is it private?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#5]
It's not mine..
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:56:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Hope it's smoke free.

And this is coming from a smoker.

Is she a democrat by chance?

Just seems as if a moonbat would do this
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What's the worst that could happen, she going to get pregnant twice?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:58:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Is she drinking?

I used to throw prego chics out of the bars I ran.  Now I have been out with a buddy who's wife was prego and we just had beers and watch a game,  She drank soda and drove for us..

BTW Dawn, its the weekend and your Bday.. Shouldnt you be somewhere besides here!  Mines next weekend, Friday actually.  Im going turkey hunting..
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's the worst that could happen, she going to get pregnant twice?

No, but she could pick up genital herpes and that wouldn't be very good for the kid.

I don't care what she does to herself but don't mess up the kids' chances.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Not drionking as far as I know. But damn.. She just doesnt fucking understand.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#12]
If she isn't drinking, smoking, and is in a smoke free club I have no problem with it.

Dancing is exercise.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is she drinking?

I used to throw prego chics out of the bars I ran.  Now I have been out with a buddy who's wife was prego and we just had beers and watch a game,  She drank soda and drove for us..

BTW Dawn, its the weekend and your Bday.. Shouldnt you be somewhere besides here!  Mines next weekend, Friday actually.  Im going turkey hunting..

Good for you! Pregnant women have no business drinking. It has the same effect on the baby, as pouring alcohol in its bottle. Child abuse, pure and simple.

/hijack/ I went out to dinner with my children this evening, and am spending a quiet weekend with them.

NEXT week I'm going to Vegas. I'll be there for your birthday, so will lift a drink for you!
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Club as in a dance club. She doesnt smoke, im im sure she isnt driniking, but most people are smoking. Just a bad situation and she doesnt understand.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:08:11 PM EDT
[#15]
FAS is not fun to deal with for a parent, a child or a teacher.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:08:17 PM EDT
[#16]

NEXT week I'm going to Vegas. I'll be there for your birthday, so will lift a drink for you!

Like I said in another thread, only the coolest of the cool are born in April.  And I like Petron, chilled no lime no salt..
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:09:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Like I said in another thread, only the coolest of the cool are born in April.  And I like Petron, chilled no lime no salt..

DONE!
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:09:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Club as in a dance club. She doesnt smoke, im im sure she isnt driniking, but most people are smoking. Just a bad situation and she doesnt understand.

+1.  She doesn't have a clue of what parenthood is all about.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#19]
How sad.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
...and at a fucking club 2  nights in a row. She is about fucking stupid. Her words "I feel ok, the baby is ok".

Shoot me please.

That just kills me. My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for two years now. Some people just do not know what they have.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DONE!

Better make that a double, just to make sure..
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:24:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Bang.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#23]

I know you all are going to jump all over me for this, but if she wasn't drinking, smoking, or doing anything dangerous to her or the baby, what's the big deal?  I guess there's the secondary smoke thing, but I doubt a few hours of that would cause problems.  

Is this an anti-fat chick thing?

Seriously, having a few nights of fun on the town before all night feedings begin doesn't sound like a bad idea.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Babies live in a liquid environment.  Liquit is not compressable.  That means that it transmits sound/vibration very very very very well.  It is why women who are pregnant should not shoot or be around loud noises.  Loud noise and vibration can and will cause permanent damage to the baby.  Deafness is common...

Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#25]
If she's not drinking and not smoking then I just don't understand either.

WTF is the problem?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Babies live in a liquid environment.  Liquit is not compressable.  That means that it transmits sound/vibration very very very very well.  It is why women who are pregnant should not shoot or be around loud noises.  Loud noise and vibration can and will cause permanent damage to the baby.  Deafness is common...

True, I hadn't thought about the really loud noises at some clubs.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#27]
It's not about the alcohol, secondhand smoke, or noise levels; in reality, just going dancing a couple of times a week is probably not that big of a hazard to the baby.  And yes, moderate exercise will do them both good.

It's about the attitude.  Her life is about to change permanently and she's still acting as if she's free and single.

Will she suddenly become responsible after the baby gets here?  I don't know, but based on FieroLoki's reaction, I doubt it.

As Dr. Laura sez, Children aren't pets.  If you don't want to raise them, then don't have them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 9:02:07 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
It's not about the alcohol, secondhand smoke, or noise levels; in reality, just going dancing a couple of times a week is probably not that big of a hazard to the baby.  And yes, moderate exercise will do them both good.

It's about the attitude.  Her life is about to change permanently and she's still acting as if she's free and single.

Will she suddenly become responsible after the baby gets here?  I don't know, but based on FieroLoki's reaction, I doubt it.

As Dr. Laura sez, Children aren't pets.  If you don't want to raise them, then don't have them.

I'm with ya on that one.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 9:25:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Reproduction should be a learned skill.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 10:18:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DONE!

Better make that a double, just to make sure..

Tequlia makes me crazy though.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Is this the same friend that has a child you consider to be your own (even though it is not) and whom you love and care for as such? If so, you really ought to stop being a nice guy, because clearly she doesn't give a motherfuck and you will be the one left holding the bag.

If I'm confused, my apologies.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 10:29:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

True, I hadn't thought about the really loud noises at some clubs.

... For fuck's sake - Give her a break. She is a woman of her own means, she's not drinking or smoking, so what is the real  fucking problem - other than you?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 11:48:39 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
img89.imageshack.us/img89/4070/pregnantvt7.jpg

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 5:57:17 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Is this the same friend that has a child you consider to be your own (even though it is not) and whom you love and care for as such? If so, you really ought to stop being a nice guy, because clearly she doesn't give a motherfuck and you will be the one left holding the bag.

If I'm confused, my apologies.

No...This is just a friend of mine not using her head.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:01:53 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Shoot me please.

She is a Woman, right?

What is it with you and preggos???????
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:02:37 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shoot me please.

She is a Woman, right?

What is it with you and preggos???????

This one is just a friend. Nothing more. i learned my fucking lesson.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:16:26 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm sorry but I have to go with MYOFB.

No worse that a Govt official slapping cuffs on her,"for the good of the child".

Take care of what you have the power to do.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:20:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Maybe it's BECAUSE her life is going to change dramatically in a few months that she wants to go out a few last times.

The smoke eaters have come a long way lately, too... even if smoking is allowed in the club, they take out most of it.

Unless her doctor has told her to take it easy because of a threatened pregnancy, or there's some other aspect I don't know about, I don't see the big deal.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:25:07 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shoot me please.

That just kills me. My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for two years now. Some people just do not know what they have.

+ infinity. And throw some more on top of that.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:26:35 AM EDT
[#40]
This ranks right up there with, the chicks who push a baby stroller down the street with a new born will making eyes with guys trying to get their phone number
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:29:26 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Maybe it's BECAUSE her life is going to change dramatically in a few months that she wants to go out a few last times.

The smoke eaters have come a long way lately, too... even if smoking is allowed in the club, they take out most of it.

Unless her doctor has told her to take it easy because of a threatened pregnancy, or there's some other aspect I don't know about, I don't see the big deal.

Dont know what kind of clubs you go to, but thats not around here. Everyone smokes at clubs and there is no ventilation system for it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:30:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Atleast she "decided" not to get a tattoo yet.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:35:36 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

So am I. Saturday and sunday. When did you start stalking me?
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:39:47 AM EDT
[#44]
What does the baby daddy have to say about it?
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:45:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:45:54 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
What does the baby daddy have to say about it?

Can garuntee he doesnt know, but he will.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:53:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:07:05 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shoot me please.

+5 years for us.   Make me SICK seeing shit like this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top