but by lawyers with court briefs
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Surely there's a website to write to...
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#5]
My Kids will have their history.  Just too bad they are outnumbered 100 to 1.  Most children future : PUPLIC SHOOL-->Liberal Arts College--->To Undereducated Future citizen.  And low and behold A NEW SHEEPLE IS PRODUCED BY OUR SYSTEM.  Man,  I wan't to believe in our future. I do.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 10:14:52 PM EDT
[#7]
But it's for the chillllldren.  They must be taught compaaaaaaasion.  Take away all the eville guns and all of the eville will be gone from the world.  Let the chillllldren play soooooccer so they can learn how to "all just get along".  Who cares about a bunch of dead guys that gave up their lives so a bunch of spoiled, Suburban driving, soccer moms, can run around raising spoiled little brat children that will eventually lose this country to others in the world who aren't so compaaaaaasionate.

You're right Beer_Slayer, CRAP!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 12:09:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Stupid POS.

Does that ahole realize the Massachusetts state quarter holds the image of the "Minuteman" as well?

A ban on Massachusetts quarters on school grounds is next.

Such a violent portrait that damm quarter!
[img]http://www.usmint.gov/images/mint_programs/50sq_program/states/ma/ma_winner.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 5:09:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone have an email for this turkey?  I'm in a writing mood......
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 5:14:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes, we must properly prepare the next generation for the coming world government.  The government will provide all the protection and security they will require...
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 5:17:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Stupid POS.

Does that ahole realize the Massachusetts state quarter holds the image of the "Minuteman" as well?

[img]http://www.usmint.gov/images/mint_programs/50sq_program/states/ma/ma_winner.gif[/img]
View Quote

Good point UL1846.

Tyler
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:21:36 AM EDT
[#13]
"Politically Correct" bullshit.
I've done a "cheek" count and I've only got four to turn - the last two are more like kiss my cheeks.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:25:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Show how peaceful the world is and turn everyone into sheepe.

What the world needs now are guns sweet guns...
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:30:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Attention:
All male children will report for mandatory castration and genital removal........lets do it for the children.

Sincerely,
Michael Morris, Principal & Turd Burglar
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stupid POS.

View Quote

Good point UL1846.

Tyler
View Quote

Just think like a politician.

Ban everything!
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Kind of takes away from the point of being a minuteman, huh?  Now he's a twenty-minuteman..."Where did I put the key to this trigger lock?  Honey..."

Bradd
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Gawd the more of this crap I read the less faith I have in America's future.  Audie Murphy is giving way to "Michael Morris," who probably thinks if we could just get Osama into "sensitivity training" that would constitute a win.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#19]
History itself cannot be changed by changing the icons. This shows that it is up to you to TEACH your children the truth. You cannot depend on government educators to do it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 6:09:51 PM EDT
[#20]
You still call them Minutemen?

Shouldn't they be Minutepeople?

As for painting over the gun.... well he was holding an "assult rifle". They were able to attach a bayonet to it. And I'm sure some people may even call it a "sniper rifle" since it was able to shoot through the sides of buggies the British were riding in.....

Edited to say I think the British were just misunderstood. They wanted good dental care, someone to hug them, and a good cup of tea. Damn gun owners! See what happens when the population is armed! They stop thinking and start shooting!

Av.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top