Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2007 8:01:00 AM EDT
Why is it that I feel I am next to the only one who believes that OIF is right?

Even if you totally dismiss WMD, there still remains the fact that Saddam violated his surrender in 1991.

In 1991, he agreed to voluntarily disarm all banned weapons "anytime, anywhere".

And for over 10 years he backtracked, shot at our planes, tried to assassinate our former President when he visited Jordan, subverted the Oil-For-Food program with France and Russia.

I mean, after 9/11, he was THE LOW-HANGING FRUIT ON THE TREE.  America had a baseball bat teed up ready to swing.  WHO ELSE TO SWING AT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You know what I think?  The American response to 9/11 was to RESCRAMBLE WORLD MAP.

Reach out with your hands and wiggle your fingers.  Here's what I'd like to see! Let's redraw the WORLD MAP!

That's what the American response to 9/11 is BITCH!  And if you feel "uncomfortable" with it, then go have a therapy session!
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:11:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I think it was right.

I also think the War was won a while back.  Sadam diposed, new government installed.

The Bush Admin has done some things well, but they absolutely suck at getting the word out.  They should have been tooting their horn long ago that the war was won.  

All the deaths that are occuring now are part of us helping the Iraq government with post war security.   The war wasn't over policing Iraq, it was over getting rid of Sadam.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:23:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you ar15bubba.

It's nice to hear a succesion of statements about OIF with which I agree!

Even in view of the loss of innocent life (which cannot be properly summarized even by my words here), the projection of power in 2003 that America has inititated MUST NOT be reversed!

If we retreat, then those who work against us will bring a 9/11 to the capital city of every State.

WE MUST NOT FAIL I AM TELLING YOU!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top