Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2007 9:59:49 PM EDT
What the wholy hell is wrong with people about JHP's!  They are not great killers,they open up like parachutes and stop well short of killing depth!  They are what one should use when they want to take out a perp and not overpenetrate!

The defence  of Harold Fish should have pointed this out!

They should ask how many big game hunters use JHP bullets!

A jury of kick ball moms will decide if you are a killer because you use less than leathal bullets!  And yes JHP 's  are less leathal than FMJ!

Bob
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Im sorry but going to court is simply leaving your fate to be decided by 12 people not smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:44:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Well we need to get the message out,just somehow some way!  I'm going to send a message to Chan 4 in Oklahoma City!

It's just plain stupid!

Bob
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 11:10:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Just went on to Kevin Ogle on K4  and sent in my rant about JHP  bullets!

We will see!

Bob
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 11:19:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just went on to Kevin Ogle on K4  and sent in my rant about JHP  bullets!

We will see!

Bob

Just curious where in OK are you? I was in Tulsa at USPSA nationals in October at the huge range there and it was amazing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top