Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2007 8:25:52 PM EDT
Had this emailed to me tonight. If someone can host it on a better site email and I'll send it to you.

It's F*ing hilarious. The beer dude is in it.

Well heck, far be it from me to be called a racist. I thought the lyrics were funny.

Link removed after I asked a mods opinion about it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:30:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Sucked. Racist crap.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I think I just wasted some brain cells....
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#3]

That's pretty good.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sucked. Racist crap.

Huh?  
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, the chimp towards the end confirmed it.  Racist shit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Had this emailed to me tonight. If someone can host it on a better site email and I'll send it to you.

It's F*ing hilarious. The beer dude is in it.

smg.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Pthfndr/?action=view¤t=BATTLE_OF_NEW_ORLEANS.flv

Yeah.  Real hilarious.  I hope you're there when California falls into the fucking ocean.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Funny nonetheless.  It might be racist, but you have to admit, it is true.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:40:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Guess I missed it.
I was trying to hear the lyrics since the video was stopping every 2 seconds.
Crappy connection tonight for me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:50:37 PM EDT
[#9]
 I think I'll always laugh whenever I hear that song ("In 1814 we took a little trip...") from now on!

Quoted:
Sucked. Racist crap.

Yeah OP, didn't you know that post-Katrina the display of any footage of ethnic minorities commiting crimes and/or behaving irresponsibly is racist?  It's Bush's fault!  You are not properly assimilating.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#10]
OST for re-dowloading.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The video is stupid, but funny---the truth hurts, eh?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I smiled...
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Though i'm not one to be a PC sore vagina, turns out that the many rumours  of outrageous behavior from the primarily african american refugees were completely unfounded and false.

Fake, racists "action reports" of people claiming to have been to N'awleans started pouring onto the internet before the storm was even over. There were no roving bands of pillagers and rapists. There were no navy SEALs deployed to shoot said Uruk-Hai clones. There were not piles of bodies at the superdome... The gov sent three refrigerated tractor trailers because of all the rumours of PILES of bodies, but instead found only three. One old fuck, one guy who fell from the bleachers, and ONE guy who had been stabbed...

It's not like the poverty stricken r-tards were little saints either... but this video has too much false information for me to give it the benefit of the doubt
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:48:34 PM EDT
[#14]
If anyone can find anything false in it , I'd like to see you post it.

I didn't laugh , it's just sad and true
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Though i'm not one to be a PC sore vagina, turns out that the many rumours  of outrageous behavior from the primarily african american refugees were completely unfounded and false.

Fake, racists "action reports" of people claiming to have been to N'awleans started pouring onto the internet before the storm was even over. There were no roving bands of pillagers and rapists. There were no navy SEALs deployed to shoot said Uruk-Hai clones. There were not piles of bodies at the superdome... The gov sent three refrigerated tractor trailers because of all the rumours of PILES of bodies, but instead found only three. One old fuck, one guy who fell from the bleachers, and ONE guy who had been stabbed...

It's not like the poverty stricken r-tards were little saints either... but this video has too much false information for me to give it the benefit of the doubt

Yea , those pictures lie
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:23:11 PM EDT
[#16]
I didn't see or hear anything that wasn't spot on!  Maybe others haven't had any experiance with any K relocated people,(exspecially in thier Apt Complexes)!

Bob
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:28:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Lies, lies all lies. That pic of looters carrying grand pianos looked fake to me. And I even saw pictures of white looters in that video. GOTS to be fake, right?

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey Mac  your beard is getting a little grey huh?

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top