Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2001 6:49:00 PM EDT
What happened to the Ron and Don show? I didn't really like that show but they put Pugs and Kelly on in it's place and I was wondering what happened.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#2]
not 100% sure but i believe they were fired when they set up a billboard with the devil sticking timothy mcvech with the lethal injection...
seemed appropiate to me but i guess someone got offended and thats that..
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#3]
They were fired, I believe, because they ran a show one day that said that Brittney Spears was killed in a car crash.

It was kind of a "War of the Worlds" type thing.They really got blasted from people all over the country for that one.

Uncle-Al
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 4:14:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Go here and ask that question. This is the place for all things radio/TV related in the Dallas area.
[url]http://www.kevincurtis.org/phpBB/index.php[/url]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 5:36:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Cluster, That was KEGL 97.1 that put up that billboard.

Uncle-Al, That was those two dipshits, Kramer and Twitch.

I heard that Ron and Don was offered more money from another market and 105.3 refused to beat the offer so they left.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:00:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Their contract ran out, and KYNG declined to renew it. It was in the Dallas Morning Snooze yesterday.

Check out this link: [url]http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainment/columnists/albrumley/489895_brumley_07art..html[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top