Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2001 6:36:54 PM EDT
just leafin through some pages of GunTests that a fellow member was kind enough to send me.  (im deciding which 1911 based 45 to get to carry)

anyways, i get to the results of the tests and damned if the Springfield Champion i was considering scored a DONT BUY rating for being too inaccurate (3.0'' at 25 yards)
BUT!!!
the wilson CQB was rated a definite BUY because it was VERY ACCURATE (2.9'' at 25 yards)

explain that! then they also listed a S&W as a buy even though it is not that accurate (2.5'' at 25 yards)

seems odd (someone's gettin a little compensation...i wonder if they got to keep the Wilson)

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I stopped my subcsrition cuz they were full o shyte.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:42:32 PM EDT
[#2]
According to Wilson Combat, the accuracy guarantee of the CQB is 1" at 25 yds.

[url]http://www.wilsoncombat.com/pistols/cqb.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah i know, i read that too...(also found it strange)  by the way, although it makes no difference, it was the CQB compact
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:57:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Gun mags are worse than computer mags.

The reviewed 'quality' of the product is directly proportional to the amount of money spent on advertising in the magazine.

Link Posted: 10/2/2001 9:08:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top