Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2007 2:01:33 PM EDT
well ill catch alot of flack for this but here it goes.

Doctors have said that the victims had more than one gun shot, up to 3 gunshot wounds. meaning that the police ran around dressed up like G.I Joe Swat and hid until he finished his killing spree. The killer was able to take his time reloading and killing. The math explains it best 32 victims 3 shots each equal 96 GUNSHOTS. The police could have found him by following the sounds of shooting and screaming after the sound of the first 20 shots. At most he could have got off another 10 rounds before being taken out. Meaning at most 10 victims would have died not 32.

Sadly some police officers feel that if their dressed up in their $1000 ubertatical gear that makes them look like some P.M.C contractor it’s all that need. No you also need the balls to put your life on the line to protect the citizens you have sworn to protect, not hide behind a tree holding a shotgun or an AR15 listening to others dieing.

This issue has bothered me for days, seeing so many police dressed up in military gear ducking and hiding. While some wacko walked around and killed so many.

This would have turned out very different in a city like New York.

Thank god for NYPD and their ESU

The coroner would still be pulling lead out of cho the wacko shooter

As NYPD has shown countless times, many of its officers would run into the building and engage the shooter. At the risk of their own lives

I saw a replay on CNN of cops running around and what caught my eye was one officer who was dress in dark or black tactical gear and he reminded me of sergeant sugar cookie. The guy had to weigh like 350 pounds!

Why the lag in response time, their had already been one shooting, the moment the second call of a shooting came in any genius would gather that it might be associated with the first. Why the look of confusion on the police. Its seems PANIC was rampant that day

Granted the door to the building had been chained by cho, but i know plenty of cops who carry their own extra gear in their squad cars. Like bolt cutters. One must never rely on dept or unit issued gear.

Just another example, when your told to sit and wait for help. RUN the life you save may be your own. Needing help and being helpless are two different things.

I have read post, and some of you question and second guess the victims, how dare you! To say that a young person who went to class and found themselves staring down the barrel of a gun should have done A or B is LAME.

And the reason I can question the police response is because to run around with so much fire power and hide behind a tree is well, you be the judge.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
1) Interesting 'first' post.

2) Do you know how long it was from the time LEOs first arrived on the scene until they 'went in'?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#2]
about the only thing ive heard is that the shooting lasted about 10 min, but this is still unconfirmed,

replay all the videos, the cops looked ready for war. yet looking ready and being ready as we see are two different things.

another example of why we need responsible armed citizens.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#3]
If you don't know the police response time, how can you criticize it?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#4]
How do you use bolt cutters when the doors are chained from the inside?

How do you know the images on the TV are exactly how it went down?

How do you know when the uber tactical police arrived and when Cho started shooting?

Lot of what ifs you haven't worked out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Thank god for NYPD and their ESU

ive seen the results of some NYPD shootings

hm no..   i dont want them pointing in the general direction and pulling the trigger while students are in the area..  

now if your talking about aimed fire at a bad guy ...   well at that point your not talking about the NYPD .

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If you don't know the police response time, how can you criticize it?

Easy. It's the Interweb. Everyone is an expert, regardless of whether or not they have the facts to back it up.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:39:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Very first post and he knows who Sgt Sugarcookie is.

How DO you guys keep track fo all your troll accounts?  A Roladex? Do all those Email accounts cost you extra from your provider?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

How DO you guys keep track fo all your troll accounts?  A Roladex? Do all those Email accounts cost you extra from your provider?

Yeah, let's ad hominem the newbies!

Welcome to Arfcom.

Johninaustin is a cop, btw, so whatever the cops ever do, it's always the right thing in his eyes.

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:43:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Doesn't campus have its own police?

Technically, the poster isn't true since police are on campus 24/7.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welcome to Arfcom.

Johninaustin is a cop, btw, so whatever the cops ever do, it's always the right thing in his eyes.

If you don't realize this is a troll account,  then you really need glasses.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welcome to Arfcom.

He's not the only one here to express the same line of thought, John.  Some are even paying members.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welcome to Arfcom.

He's not the only one here to express the same line of thought, John.  Some are even paying members.

Maybe, but most of us are not that silly.

Or foolish.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#14]
It boggles my mind on how many people are armchair commandos and Monday Quarterbacks. Im sure glad you all have tha balls to actually follow through with what you say you intend or will do in the event somehting like this falls into your lap to prevent or stop. Also  Fuck the troll.

This is meant mainly for the trolls.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Please post your thoughts in the 17 page thread already in progress: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=568011
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top