Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2007 11:07:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:12:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, ummmm, at least he has an optimistic outlook!
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:18:08 PM EDT
[#3]
He sounds like a class act, LOL.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:18:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah.

I know this one guy. We were friends but not best buddies spend the night at each other's house on our birthdays type friends...anyway...

This guy is really laid back, good sense of humor, seems like a really stand-up kinda guy. One day he comes into work kinda haggard looking and tired. I ask him what's up. He says he's on the lamb. I ask why. He says his girlfriend locked him out and called the cops on him when he came home drunk. I leave it at that.

The next day he doesn't come into work. Doesn't call in or anything.

The next day another guy that also works there and is better friends with the no show than I am asks if I heard about what happened with our friend. I say no.

He says a couple of nights ago this guy beat up his girlfriend after they got into a fight about him coming home late and drunk(the her locking him out and calling the cops part he had already told me about) I was shocked and started to tell my other friend that I kinda knew about some of that...he stops me and says, no wait, listen..."

Turns out that after he left work the day we saw him he went out and got drunk again...went back to his girlfriend's house after she already called the cops on him once, broke into the back door, started beating her with a mag light...she runs out the front door trying to get away...he runs after her, knocks her down, drags her bag into the house and beats her some more threatening her unless she drops the charges from the night before! The neighbors called the cops the second time and he got several months in jail for the two nights worth of shit he pulled.

Needles to say, I haven't spoken to him since and don't care if I never lay eyes on the loser again.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:19:43 PM EDT
[#5]
what a f#$& up
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:30:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:44:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So as he is screwing a minor, he is married AND has a GF!!! WTF???

Some guys have all the luck.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:58:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I had a supplier several years ago, and this guy was a real piece of work, and he was probably about 50 years old at the time.

It was common knowledge that was he running a string of girls (hookers), and his wife was his biggest earner!  

So, our business changed, we lost a customer that he had been supplying the products for, and I lost contact with him for a couple of years.  Then one day I run into a guy that used to work for him, and I asked this guy "Hey what's Mr. X doing nowdays.  I haven't heard much about him in quite awhile"?

Turns out he had been bangin' a 15 year old girl, and got caught.  His address changed to the big house for several years.  The authorities showed him no mercy.

He had a very successful legit business, which I think he lost.  No poon is worth going to jail over, even for a few hours!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:00:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So as he is screwing a minor, he is married AND has a GF!!! WTF???

Some guys have all the luck.

yeah i cant manage to keep one g/f
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top