Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2001 2:49:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Frank There is one in Tampa that I read about in the paper today. They were talking about the increase in women coming to the class, and they interviewed several who were very happy with the training they received. Sorry, I left the paper at work but I am fairly sure its the big one on Dale Mabry Highway.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]
While not actually located in Florida, this place offers classes there. A friend took one of their classes and had positive things to say.

http://www.guntactics.com/

Quite a few instructors travel when (or if) they aren't teaching at the big places.
I'm still fond of Thunder Ranch and depending on where in Fl you are, it isn't far. About 10hrs from Pensacola. Worth it.
They offer Women Only classes.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:21:24 PM EDT
[#4]
This isnt it,but I found it while looking for the other one
[URL]http://www.frankgarciausa.com/travel.html[/URL]

This may not be it either, but maybe they can steer you in the right direction.
SHOOTING SPORTS INC. 7811 N DALE MABRY HWY TAMPA FL 33614 813-933-3000
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Try Options for Personal Security. They are HQ'ed in Florida. I just went through their two-day Tactical Carbine class here, and it was simply outstanding.

[b]You won't find a better value for your training dollar, period.[/b] (One warning... Bring extra ammo!)

[url]www.optionsforpersonalsecurity.com[/url]

havoc
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top