Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2001 4:58:11 AM EDT
i go away for 1 weekend, and when i get back, well...lets just say that the forums have a "different" feel to them. anyway, being monumentally lazy, and short of time to boot, i can't read three days worth of posts. so, could someone please tell me what's going on? did i miss something?
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:00:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Who are you?
[;)]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:03:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:04:06 AM EDT
[#3]
[:P]

thanks for the laugh, 7! just call me "perma-troll"!!!

seriously, was there a gender war or something?
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:09:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:10:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd say more like a gender bender.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:19:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Basically a new girl came on saying she was too hot for us to handle, ARLady when ballistic on her([;)]), then another one came along, then a third came along. So slasher locked all three threads. That upset some people. Then slasher had to unlock the third lady(brouhaha's fiancee) since she was legit. Then Fighting-Illini came back after being banned(the staff decided he needed a time out) under a new name and was posting to "free" him. I locked those threads w/o explanation(a mistake), so that set off a whole bunch of people. They made a bunch of posts bashing mods, which then got locked. Then GB came back to calm everyone down. And that's the short version!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:20:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey Fatty, welcome back, we now have a woman's section for intelligent conversation with woman. Also I heard that there was going to be a'Hunk of the day' thread, it is between GB and Lordtrader , for first picture
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:24:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't need no teenage queen, I just want my M14.

[:)]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:32:05 AM EDT
[#9]
damn, picked the wrong weekend to go away, i guess! i hate missing the ARsoap15opera.com events! a women's forum, eh? will that be restricted access? and good luck keeping loardtrader away! [;)]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:42:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Just another episode of "Full Moon Fever."
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:44:59 AM EDT
[#11]
OK, I give up, what was wrong with LT's "Vote For Me" thread?

What IS going on around here![:(!]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 7:00:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
OK, I give up, what was wrong with LT's "Vote For Me" thread?

What IS going on around here![:(!]
View Quote

Ive been on the Mod's side, but that did seem heavy handed, like right outta the blue.  Looks like a good time to return to the real world, load some rounds, go shooting, give those on [i]both[/i] sides of the fence some time to get their act together.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 7:06:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Really,
if I want to hear
about Clinton being disbarred
I'll turn on the news.

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 7:07:44 AM EDT
[#14]
And y'all thought it was bad when.....[}:D]

FWIW, I FULLY support the mods efforts to slam the door on ANY childish crap.

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 9:01:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Basically a new girl came on saying she was too hot for us to handle, ARLady when ballistic on her([;)]), then another one came along, then a third came along. So slasher locked all three threads. That upset some people. Then slasher had to unlock the third lady(brouhaha's fiancee) since she was legit. Then Fighting-Illini came back after being banned(the staff decided he needed a time out) under a new name and was posting to "free" him. I locked those threads w/o explanation(a mistake), so that set off a whole bunch of people. They made a bunch of posts bashing mods, which then got locked. Then GB came back to calm everyone down. And that's the short version!
View Quote

Too hot to handle? you talking about the ugly trailer trash with the picture website?
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:Too hot to handle? you talking about the ugly trailer trash with the picture website?
View Quote

No, that was Sarrah_Jane. I was talking about Blonde_BombShell
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top