Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2001 6:04:40 PM EDT
Monday - 1 October, 2000hrs Eastern (1900hrs - Central) - that's 8:00 Eastern and 7:00 Central for you civilians reading this....

HBO will be showing Band of Brothers - episodes 1-5 back to back starting at the above times.  Warm up the VCRs, troops!

How great a cost for the freedoms we enjoy today....

[sniper]
[b]The Sniper
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:07:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You beat me to the punch! It's gonna get pretty interesting next Sunday - Bastogne! [>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#2]
This is the best show Hollyweird has turned out in a while. To bad it's only a mini series.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT
Thanks for the info.
I wanted to save a copy of the series and wouldn't you know someone taped over last weeks episode.
Thanks Again
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 10:34:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I gotta go to the store and buy a brand new high grade tape, this series is a definite keeper! [50]

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 10:45:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm hoping they release the series on DVD.  One or two DVD's would fit the whole series plus some cool special features I bet.  Anybody know if they're planning to do that?

Viper Out
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm hoping they release the series on DVD.  One or two DVD's would fit the whole series plus some cool special features I bet.  Anybody know if they're planning to do that?

Viper Out
View Quote

I don't know for certain if they're planning that. But I wouldn't bet against them parlaying the mini-series into video and DVD formats with 5.1 channel sound. A few cable only shows have already worked their way onto video so there's no reason to think otherwise (Gettysburg for example).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top