Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2001 5:32:30 PM EDT
Let's try this again.  Issues are not solved by locking or deleting them.  WE ARE THE MAJORITY.....YOU ARE THE MINORITY.  Your ego's wouldn't be so big if there weren't as many of us as there are but it seems the current mod's are unseeing and unhearing, or maybe our thoughts aren't important enough.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:34:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Calling Ed............Ed Sr to the forums please

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
[size=4]FREEDOM !!![/size=4]
[%(]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I realize we are here by choice and can leave if we do not approve of the actions taking place. But how are we to show our displeasure with how things are handled here if every time we try to state an opinion it gets erased?
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:42:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Class.   Class.        Classsss

[b][size=6]QUIET![/size=6][/b]

[size=1]Thank You[/size=1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#6]
raf is right. Emailing is the way to go.

You know, I have tried to answer all of your questions and problems, but what to I get for it: bashed. Jeez....
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#7]
LOCK THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!![:D]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:57:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
raf is right. Emailing is the way to go.

You know, I have tried to answer all of your questions and problems, but what to I get for it: bashed. Jeez....
View Quote

personally, i think some of them just wanna say what they wanna say, rules be damned.  yes, there has been a lot of thread locking lately.  stands to reasons that there will be when there's been a lot of trolling-only threads, doesn't it?  
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:00:09 PM EDT
[#10]
ALL OF YOUR POST ARE BELONG TO US!

R35
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I personally think these type of threads are very healthy;  they make us think about moderating and let members air gripes.  I started one about two years ago right before I became a mod- it was a doozy.

With that said, I think the subjective nature of [i]voluntary[/i] moderating will always be rife with calls that don't sit well with ppl.  However, the alternative is unacceptable.  Rigid moderating based on detailed rules of procedure would stifle, not expand, the discussions on this board.

I will tell you this, we talk a lot in the mod forum, on the phone, and via email about decisions we make.  We're not rogue mods, we work as a team.  Unfortunately, we will never please everyone.

So far as ArLady, she was not moderating in the BB thread and so I think the comments made about her are irrelevant and misplaced in this thread.  When we are not moderating, we're just members.

If you have a problem, email a mod with whom the problem exists; we will listen and try and respond reasonably.

Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:06:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Abuse of power???[:D]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:11:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I personally think these type of threads are very healthy;  they make us think about moderating and let members air gripes.  I started one about two years ago right before I became a mod- it was a doozy.
View Quote

I agree with you Steve but some mods feel that any issues that does not go their way has to be locked or deleted. It seems that [i]"making us think"[/i] gives them a stroke or something.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Post from Jack-B-Nymble -
Class. Class. Classsss

QUIET!

Thank You
View Quote

That's Sister Mary Elephant as she's about to introduce Sgt. Studenko to her class, from Cheech & Chong?

Correct?

Eric The(See,IWasn'tThatStoned!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top