Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2007 8:48:51 PM EDT
I swear those communist on Ebay won't let me sell a darn thing. I put up a a2 hand grip, a butt stock or two and they hammered my account, took off my auctions and locked up my account for a day... and charged me anyway.

I'm pissed
Link Posted: 4/4/2007 8:54:50 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL you got owned.

They don't like that shit man.
Link Posted: 4/4/2007 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Use Gunbroker
Link Posted: 4/4/2007 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#3]
WOW,  how are you doing your adds?

I've ben selling seriously NON PC gun stuff on ebay for a while and have not been hosed once!
Link Posted: 4/4/2007 9:03:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I sold a complete A-2 upper, you just gotta be smart on how you word it.

this is what my ad said ...I said it was parts but it was actualy the complete upper, I had been kicked off about 15 times before I finaly snuck it in. I also waited untill there was only 2 days left before I posted a picture.

"For sale I have some parts which were made by colt to fit a two part rifle which has a hinge. These parts are from the single shot type of rifle, the kind which has to be loaded one shot at a time for hunting and targets and stuff.

There is a Barrel which is marked  ( C MP 5.56 Hbar 1/7)

there is an Upper reece-eevre which has an Aye-Two sighting unit, an assist button which gos forward and a cover of dust. this is marked with  C

there is a set of plastic panels which could be used as a gripping device, a tube which moves gas, a front sighting unit base. barrel nut, delta ring, and a handle which can be used to charge.

These parts are only for use on a hunting thing and can not be used on any things which have magazines or do not fire one single shot at a time. these parts are good parts and only go on other good parts.

I know that they do fit on a MEGA MACHINE WORKS part. these parts are not interchangable with those that go on other types.

I could not seem to get a pic up, but if you shoot me an email I will send to you.

I can also answer any question you may have, I know all of the answers I just need to know the questions."

Link Posted: 4/4/2007 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm very non desrcipt cuz the people buying the stuff obviously know what it is...Maybe they have me on some checklist to delete whatever i put up... Even saying "This isn't a gun knife of weapon" doesn't seem to stop them from deleting my auctions
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#6]
So I went to my account today and everything had red flags everywhere. I think I'm getting audited.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#7]
The people that run eGay are pretty Communist when it comes to what they allow (or not allow) to sell on their website.

Hmmm, female toys? Yep, you can sell those in there. Probably most of the staff there uses them.

AR-15 components? NO! THOSE ARE EVIL, BABY KILLING PARTS THAT NOBODY SHOULD HAVE. BAN ALL WEAPONS!!! "Do It For The Children(TM)"

Bondage stuff - Oh yeah; very sellable; probably half the staff at eGay uses them for their "Casual Thrusdays".

Next time; goe with Gunbroker and save yourself the grief.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 10:00:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I've ben selling seriously NON PC gun stuff on ebay for a while and have not been hosed once!

What happens is some anti-gun nazi *OR* someone who is listing the same thing and doesn't want any competition adds your account to his/her favorite sellers and then reports your ass.

This happened to me until I changed my username.  Hasn't happened since...
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 10:08:47 PM EDT
[#9]
They sure pulled the listing for the nappy headed hoe fast.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 10:30:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I sold a complete A-2 upper, you just gotta be smart on how you word it.

this is what my ad said ...I said it was parts but it was actualy the complete upper, I had been kicked off about 15 times before I finaly snuck it in. I also waited untill there was only 2 days left before I posted a picture.

"For sale I have some parts which were made by colt to fit a two part rifle which has a hinge. These parts are from the single shot type of rifle, the kind which has to be loaded one shot at a time for hunting and targets and stuff.

There is a Barrel which is marked  ( C MP 5.56 Hbar 1/7)

there is an Upper reece-eevre which has an Aye-Two sighting unit, an assist button which gos forward and a cover of dust. this is marked with  C

there is a set of plastic panels which could be used as a gripping device, a tube which moves gas, a front sighting unit base. barrel nut, delta ring, and a handle which can be used to charge.

These parts are only for use on a hunting thing and can not be used on any things which have magazines or do not fire one single shot at a time. these parts are good parts and only go on other good parts.

I know that they do fit on a MEGA MACHINE WORKS part. these parts are not interchangable with those that go on other types.

I could not seem to get a pic up, but if you shoot me an email I will send to you.

I can also answer any question you may have, I know all of the answers I just need to know the questions."

Man... more power to you, but if I had to put all of that effort into sneaking past the system, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of business...
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 5:48:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What happens is some anti-gun nazi *OR* someone who is listing the same thing and doesn't want any competition adds your account to his/her favorite sellers and then reports your ass.

This happened to me until I changed my username.  Hasn't happened since...

Yup, what happens is a Brady Nazi adds you to their Favorite Sellers list, then every time you post something, they get an email. If it happens to be gun related they report you then maturbate when  your auction is pulled.  They pulled my auction for a Pelican case
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 6:01:32 AM EDT
[#12]
My Ebay owned PAYPAL account is locked for selling evil 30 round magazines!! Who gives a shit. I opened a new one and I am doing the same thing again. HAHA bitches!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 6:08:09 AM EDT
[#13]
They cancelled my auction for a nylon cleaning kit pouch.  The kind that fits in the buttstock.  A fking triangle of nylon.
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 6:10:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
My Ebay owned PAYPAL account is locked for selling evil 30 round magazines!! Who gives a shit. I opened a new one and I am doing the same thing again. HAHA bitches!!

You get 'em, you get 'em real good!
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 6:12:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
They cancelled my auction for a nylon cleaning kit pouch.  The kind that fits in the buttstock.  A fking triangle of nylon.

You're lucky, they froze my account for 6 MONTHS because I successfully sold a STOCK - A FUQQIN PIECE OF WOOD before they caught the auction. They emailed the buyer and told him that he had to return it (yeah, he laughed at Ebay too...no way was he giving it up) and they threatened to close HIS account too.

Fuqq-tards
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 6:25:29 AM EDT
[#16]
I've ran into this type of stuff before.

If "someone" bids on your item before they have a chance to cancel it, 99.9% of the time, they will let it run.
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 6:30:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Huh,  I sold an ACE buttstock.  I think I listed it under gun parts and didn't say what it fit.  Just showed a picture of it.  

Maybe I got lucky.  I've since opened a gunbroker account.
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 6:50:02 AM EDT
[#18]
I've been lucky selling a couple things on Ebay buy offering the "buy it now" option at a price that I would be happy selling the item for.

The bidder, usually understanding that the item I'm offering isn't allowed on ebay and will probably be pulled, goes for the "buy it now" and everyone is happy. Everyone except ebay, that is!

Link Posted: 4/13/2007 6:54:15 AM EDT
[#19]
So I just checked my account again. It's must have been something else with all the flags cuz all my evil AR-15 parts are still for sale  

gigidy gigidy gigidy!
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 2:05:13 PM EDT
[#20]
I've decided to save up all of my profit from selling gun parts on eBay for a lifetime membership in the NRA... sound like a good idea? I think so.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:14:49 AM EDT
[#21]
dang it....Ebay put me in time out again..
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#22]
I hate the sellers on E-bay.

I bid and won an item the other day.  When it shipped to me it wasn't the same thing as in the picture. (luckily I saved the picture).  As soon as I won it, the picture disappeared.  Now the seller says that was what was pictured and I said it ain't.  Now I have to go after this guy for fraud.  Pisses me off!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Who the hell still uses eBay for any firearms-related items?

All of these problems have been known for years.  Even Osama bin Laden living in a cave in pakistan knows that you can't sell gun-related stuff on eBay without running the risk of getting messed with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top