Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2001 4:48:15 PM EDT
Or racers. I'm talking who is the most technologically advanced(both engine tech and aero-dynamics) Best drivers.

Here's my ranking:

1) At the top would have to be Formula1 Grand Prix racers and crew. The drivers have to deal with hair pin turns, both left and right hand turns, speed adjustments, strategizing your position. Cars have one design but the engineers need to find way to make it more aero dynamic. A lot of advances in use of composite materials. Not mention having to adapt a car to different race tracks(different balancing of weight/gear ratios/tires and at time different engines all together) and weather thru out the season. No banked turns so you really have to work your throttles and braking a bit more than NASCAR. Overall tops of the racing world. More dramatic crashes too. Never seen a NASCAR go through the air like an airplane. They tend to tumble more.

2) Next would have to be GT racers. Much like NASCAR it uses production cars however not as much tweaking going on here. EX: you still have all the seats just rollbar added. Not much going on in a case of aerodynamics other than a tail here, composite panel here and there. There is a lot tech going on when it comes to engine, drivetrain and brakes though. Much like Formula 1 you have to contend with hair pins, left and right hand turns, lot of speed adjustment along the way.

3) Bottom of the pack would have to be NASCAR. OK so you have some tech stuff going on when it comes to engines. But its a freaking oval track. Much easier to calculate fuel to speed ratios. Not much to learn in making on sided turns. After a few laps you pretty much get the idea on how the track will perform. Everyone pretty much uses the same cars with different decals.

Sprint cars and all others are for beginners, so I did not bother ranking them. Road Rally folks are in a world of their own IMO.

So what do you guys think?
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#1]
What about CART?IRL? CART races on road courses.
The top levels of GT are prototypes, hardly road cars with a spoiler or fin.Single seats too.Many types of off road racing are much more demanding/hi-tech, just not as glamorous.
F1/CART, IRL, GT, NASCAR....open wheel rules!
Drag racing involves some extreme hi-tech, not sure where it fits in. IMHO   BP
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Or racers. I'm talking who is the most technologically advanced(both engine tech and aero-dynamics) Best drivers.
View Quote

My ranking goes a little like this.

1. GP 500cc class

2. European Superbike series

3. American Superbike series

Incredible aerodynamics and engine tech.  One carb for each cylinder and exotic metals abound.  It doesn't get much better than that unless you count in the Isle of Mann TT race.  Now THAT is racing.  The really cool thing about it is that the riders are really hanging it all out there at very high speeds.  Leather and a helmet are their only protection instead of a CAD designed cocpit that is built to protect the other types of racers.  How cool is that?

VERY COOL...
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:19:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Sprint car engines are more advanced than NASCAR 'cause they got fuel injection.

New technology is nice...... but I like old nostalgic racing stuff.  The Indianapolis Motor Speedway has a great Museum.  I think F1 is racing there this weekend.  FWIW

Doug
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

2) Next would have to be GT racers. Much like NASCAR it uses production cars however not as much tweaking going on here. EX: you still have all the seats just rollbar added. Not much going on in a case of aerodynamics other than a tail here, composite panel here and there. There is a lot tech going on when it comes to engine, drivetrain and brakes though. Much like Formula 1 you have to contend with hair pins, left and right hand turns, lot of speed adjustment along the way.
View Quote

I agree with your rankings except that I don't consider NECKCAR as racing.  It is Pro Wrestling on Wheels, with rigged races, etc.  As for the cars, NASCAR does not use stock automobiles.  They are purpose built, tubeframe cars with outdated carburetors and pushrod engines.  GT cars are, as you pointed out, modified street cars and are very representative of what you see on the street with the same engine type and drivetrain setup, whereas there is absolutely no comparison to a street Taurus/Monte Carlo/Grand Prix/Intrepid from it's NASCAR racer of the same name.  All the street cars with the same name are fuel injected, front wheel drive, V6 (with the exception of the Taurus SHO), automatic only cars.  I also would rank CART drivers close to F1, if not the same.  Look at Juan Pablo Montoya.  He went from CART to F1 and is excelling, rookie or not.

Captain pooby, the top level of sports car racing is not GT, is is either Sports Racing Prototype or LeMans Prototype, depending on the racing series.  IRL is strictly oval racing, so I rank them low, as IRL stands for Inferior Racing League or Idiotic Racing League.  It is spoiled brat Tony George's temper tantrum.  It is where non-competitive CART drivers and car owners go when they can't cut it in CART.  Although I like A.J., he was no longer competitive in CART as a car owner, so he went to IRL where his cars are very competitive.

I have been involved in road racing for 17 years either driving or working corners (rescue), so I have been around open wheel and sports car racing for some time.

GovtThug, those cars don't look anything like I see on the street and they are nothing like the street cars mechanically.  They all look the same and you have to look for a decal to tell what it allegedly is.  Driving an oval is nothing compared to driving a road course, you can even ask the NASCAR boys.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#5]
F1 = [:D][bounce][:D][bounce][:D][bounce][:D]!!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe it is because I am from North Carolina (born a redneck), but I only watch NASCAR.  Although I agree it has become a little like Pro Wrestling - especially this year.  For example, Little E's win at Daytona....fixed.  Let's just say it would be very easy for NASCAR to give someone an advantage with a restrictor plate.  Look at his gas mileage compared to everyone else and how fast he came up to spead on the last few laps. [;)]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
F1 = [:D][bounce][:D][bounce][:D][bounce][:D]!!!!
View Quote

I would've never guessed. Especially with the signature pic you got there.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:12:11 PM EDT
[#8]
My .02.

1. F1
2. GT endurance (24 heurs Le Mans, etc.)
3. CART
4. American LeMans
5. IRL
6. NASCAR (except Dale Earnhadt MHRIP)

Talyn
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#9]
For pure entertainment value, Top Fuel and Fuel Funny Car are all I need to see. If you haven't gone to a real drag race, you really must!  There's nothing like the roar of a 6500 or so horsepower engine!  Chrysler based, of course!
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 11:29:21 PM EDT
[#10]
No lie, Gus.  What most people don't realize is the fact that your average person would only have the balls to peg one of those top fuelers for ...oh.....say..... .3 seconds and then they would let off and go get their pants cleaned out.  BRUTAL!!

Tate
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 11:32:36 PM EDT
[#11]
400cc go-cart races.  Hey, at least we mortals might actually be able to afford to participate.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 4:26:53 AM EDT
[#12]
gus: take one of those motors and put it in a v-drive drag boat. The big boys are hitting 239-245 mph and on water that is flat out screaming. Unfortunately when things go bad (and they often do) its pretty spectacular.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:03:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
gus: take one of those motors and put it in a v-drive drag boat. The big boys are hitting 239-245 mph and on water that is flat out screaming. Unfortunately when things go bad (and they often do) its pretty spectacular.
View Quote

Been to the boat drags in High Point,NC a couple of times. You'd have to be out of your mind to drive a fuel hydro!
Still, I prefer the land based stuff. It's neat to stand along the fence about 1200 feet down track and watch them cruise by at 300 or so MPH!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:03:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 7:03:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Anybody else think that ABC's coverage of the F1 race y-day TOTALLY SUCKED compared to Speedvision's coverage/commentary???
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 7:58:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Reno Unlimited Air Races.  The only race that was faster was the space race!  539MPH capable aircraft racing a ciruit a hundred feet off the desert.  5000HP not uncommon.  4360 CI methane fed.  Of course they were canceled this year thanks to You Know Who!  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#17]
1 F-1
2 GT
3 Cart
4 World Rally cars
5 Nascar

Ditto Kevin! ABC sucks

Mike
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:10:36 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm fond of Pygmies and Australoids.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:13:01 AM EDT
[#19]
AMA Motocross.

If race car drivers are athletes, then motocrossers are gods.

I'm serious.

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 10:45:19 AM EDT
[#20]
F1 is the best by far
Nascar and drag racing is too whitetrash.
I'm more inclined towards the eurotrash crowd formula 1 attracts
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 11:20:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Anybody else think that ABC's coverage of the F1 race y-day TOTALLY SUCKED compared to Speedvision's coverage/commentary???
View Quote

I agree.  Bob Jenkins is way too NASCAR and IRL.  It also sucks that Speedvision covers F1 all year and then spoiled brat Tony George gives the U.S. race to ABC.  You notice who did the qualifying and practice....Speedvision.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
F1 is the best by far
Nascar and drag racing is too whitetrash.
I'm more inclined towards the eurotrash crowd formula 1 attracts
View Quote

You go to the races for the crowds? And then prefer Eurotrash?  
I just go for the races. I hate Eurotrash, especially French.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I've seen motocross, NASCAR, THE INDY 500, numerous drag races, dirt track racing, and the World of Outlaws.
While they all have their high points, I would have to lean toward drag racing.  You can't appreciate unless you've been there.  White Trash in the crowds?  Well, depends on the track.  There's nothing like the smell of Nitro and burnt rubber!  Drag racing is the only sport where all your senses are involved.  You can feel the rumble of the 6500hp engines.  You can smell the burnt rubber and Nitro/Alcohol.  You can see the bright colors and flames, not to mention the watery eyes from Nitro fumes.  Your ears are punished without hearing protection, even with it it's an amazing experience.
I would much rather watch 2 cars go 1/4 of a mile in 4.5 seconds at 330mph than 42 cars chasing each other in circles for 3 hours.  Let's face it, the only exciting part of NASCAR is the first 3 laps, any crash, and the last 5 laps.  The Indy 500 was more boring than NASCAR to me.  Motocross is pretty cool.  I'm just amazed at what those guys can do with a bike.  Sprint car is good since they spend most of their time sideways.  Still, NHRA drag racing is the best IMHO.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#24]
I've got an old worn out t-shirt that says:

Gasoline's for Washing Parts
  Alcohol's for Drinking
    Nitro's for Racing

Haven't seen one of these shirts in a while. I need a new one before Maple Grove next weekend!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Bottom of the pack would have to be NASCAR.
View Quote

Makes you wonder how NASCAR drivers keep winning the IROC championship year after year.  What is now, 14 years straight?

I agree with GarandMan, motocross is the most physically demanding.

Also, Cypher hit it on the head.  You have to [b]feel[/b] a drag race to appreciate it.  Groundpounders rule!

Eddie
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 1:40:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Real racers drive World Rally and everything else is just pretty boy prima donnas and rednecks.  Oh wait, I'm a redneck too! [:D]Hairpin turns on pavement with slicks is one thing.  Hairpin turns on mud with dirt tires is another.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#27]
F1 rules, followed by CART.  

GT is pretty good too.  When NASCAR figures out how to make right turns I might start watching.  They should also go back to using stock cars. Oh wait...  thats sounds like GT.  Oh well.

The IRL Sucks!!!!!!!
I would rather watch elderly people race their Rascal scooters than watch the IRL.  It is a waste of cable TV bandwidth, and should only be shown on the Lifetime channel (if ever).
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#28]
When NASCAR figures out how to make right turns I might start watching.
View Quote

Time to tune in;  Sears Point and Watkins Glen.

Eddie
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#29]
I have been very fortunate to have been involved in many kinds of racing over the years.  Started out with go-karts (a LONG time ago!).  Drag cars up to and including A Super Stock, Top Fuel Drag boats (that operation was former high points champion), Inboard Hydroplanes (old 280 class then 7 Litre Grand Prix) "Junk" stock cars (track champion), NASCAR Super Late Model and a few others..

I have had a lot of fun and seen a lot of things, a few I would rather forget.  Worked like a dog, much of the time for free.  Met some wonderful people, some famous ones and not a few assholes.  My Late Model pretty well  burned me out so now I watch; sometimes!

Karts were my only open wheel effort and they made a hell of a lot more sense than some of my later activities!  Lost ALL interest in drag cars, street or track.  Loved Indy and once thought I would like to have a career as a mechanic but have become very disillusioned with American Open Wheel Racing.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:56:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Karts - Lot of fun, reasonable idea, hell of a thrill!

Drag Cars - Lousy purses, more Aholes per inch than any other form of racing IMO.  Just bores me now.  Fuelers are still a thrill but just doesn't do much for me anymore.

Drag Boats - These thing MOVE.  Good way to get dead too.  Tremendous amount of work, little money coming in and too little recognition.  All weekend for less than a dozen passes.  This sport is in serious trouble.

Inboard Hydros - In worse shape than drag boats.  Family sport for the well healed.  GP or unlimited can get you dead pretty well too!

CART - I HATE their bias toward road courses and street circuits.  One or two a year is fine but no more.  Far too few Americans in it.  Almost no chance for a driver that isn't rich and / or with huge sponsor contract.  Too many with $$ and little talent.  Money is far more important than skill and it shows.  Smokey (God rest his soul) was right and they made him a pariah for it - get the green carders out or it will kill the series.  It darn near has.

IRL - Have a LOT of good ideas but have not yet achieved the status they need to be what I envision.  Still too few American drivers.  

If CART and IRL do not kiss and make up CART will be all snake courses and IRL all ovals.  CART's attempt to rival F1 and be as big overseas as it once was here will evenually fail, making them a minor league series.  Open wheel in America is in nearly as much trouble as drag racing.

Sports Cars - All snake courses and just never caught my fancy.

F1 - Tops in technology because the budgets are unbelievable.  Mix of nationalities here is what it is all about.  Lousy courses leave many races to just "follow the leader".  Also tops in EGO, spoiled brats and also-rans.  Haven't the skill or talent to run an oval IMO.  If they wanted to run at Indy they should have run there - on the REAL track!  But the cars are not capable of it and some of the drivers would come up short too, I fear.  Damn shame.  The old timers did it and no reason not to do it now.  F1 was once top of the pile but I think it no longer is; but that is just me.

Sprints - What a thrill!  Some of the best racing around!  WOO is a hardcore bunch of people who really put on a show!  Sprints were once the "farm club" for Indy type drivers back when REAL MEN drove them.  Mario Andretti, Foyt and so many others moved up that way.  Somebody once asked AJ what he did to relax the night before the 500 and he replied "Oh, go over to Raceway Park and win a sprint race.".  He once took his sprint car on the speedway, at night, and turned a faster time than he qualified his Indy car!!  Indy guys were apalled and embarassed; after that the speedway no longer allowed them to keep their sprint cars in the garage at Gasoline Alley!

USAC sprints, see above.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#31]

NASCAR - Measured by fan approval this is THE series right now.  Solid "farm club" in ARCA, ASA, local short track programs.  The cars are nort real high tech (so?)but they are not primitive by any means.  Driver skill is VERY important and a lot of "persoalities" seem to always be around.  Some of the greats are no longer active or even among us but they are not forgotten.  Gordon is surely the most skilled for many years but even he is not the "personality" that Earnhart was.  Love 'em or hate 'em, you tuned in to watch or went to the track and had SOME opinion, good or bad.

One last opinion (no doubt of too many already!)

The answer to many problems of most series lies in drastic aerodynamic changes that consume more power, eliminate downforce and return the driver to the most important factor.  Racing is in pushing the mechanical envelope within the rule structure and a driver with a sixth sense for driving right at the edge and the balls to do it!

Do not get caught up in the arguments about which is best.  Enjoy what pleases you and support it, champion our freedom to do so.   Respect athletes who are willing to put their life on the line in pusuit of perfection and YOUR entertainment!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 4:05:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Real racers drive World Rally and everything else is just pretty boy prima donnas and rednecks.  
God Bless Texas
View Quote

Amen brother, these guys have got BALLS.  Next to them are GP500 and F1 guys.  I miss the old GTP prototype cars, not a big fan of the new open cockpit style for the LeMans series. Believe it or not, NASCAR really does suck. (except at sears point and watkins glenn where it is hilarious watching these guys try to muscle these tanks around a road course. I do have to give them props on that.) Actually all oval racing sucks. {Edit} I forgot to say the NHRA is cool as well in a different way.  Watching one take off is just amazing, and the sound, something everyone should experience just once.  It was actuall not as loud as F1 though.  Went to Magny Cour a couple years ago and those things are freakin LOUD.  Couln't imagine being in the tunnel at Monte Carlo.

Yeah, the ABC coverage was a joke.  At least they had the good sense to bring in Eddie Cheever, but he has been out if it for what, a decade?  And Jason Priestly?  WTF was that?  I know he likes racing but he just sounded like an idiot.

Oh well, Suzuka in two weeks.  God that is a great track.  And good ol' Speedvision back on coverage.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:14:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

NASCAR - Measured by fan approval this is THE series right now.
View Quote

Pro Wrestling has huge fan approval also.  Still doesn't make it legit.  Also, road courses focuses more on the driver than the equipment, except NASCAR, they even rig their road races.  I have driven Daytona, Talladega, and many road courses.  The banked ovals are easy, the car almost tracks itself around.  Little E winning at Daytona was fixed, even some NASCAR drivers said that and then were hushed very quickly, they might let the rigged cat out of the bag.  

Quoted:
Makes you wonder how NASCAR drivers keep winning the IROC championship year after year. What is now, 14 years straight?
View Quote

Was not the case when they ran road courses.  Also, they usually only invite one or two road racers and ten or eleven NECKCAR boys who usually wind up wrecking the road racers.  The last few years they haven't even invited road racers at all.  The road racers got tired of rigged races.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
And Jason Priestly?  WTF was that?  I know he likes racing but he just sounded like an idiot.
View Quote

My sentiments exactly!  Jason Priestly ranks the same as Dennis Miller when it comes to sports commentary.  On a scale of 1-10 (10 being best) they both rate sub zero.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:19:39 PM EDT
[#35]
ME if it's dirt bikes tom varga or shain terpein for street bikes and mark marten for Winston cup
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Mountain Bike Racing.  

Using engines is cheatin!

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Mountain Bike Racing.  

Using engines is cheatin!

View Quote

Bicyclists.  The vermin of the roadway.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 9:08:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm fond of Pygmies and Australoids.
View Quote

...reminding me of an age old question:

Q. What's the difference between a Girl's Track Team and a Band of Aborigines?

A. One is a cunning bunch of runts...

As for the TOPIC---
NHRA Top Fuel Dragsters are the most bang for the buck in all of racing.  Sheer POWER.  Like riding a lightning bolt.
Dominate THIS!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#39]
top fuel boat racing
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 6:22:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Since the Can-Am died racings been a whole lot slower.  Can-Am was the best of pure muscle and technology.  Plus the greatest drivers from all the other formulas.  And Mark Donohue was the best.

McLaren
Porsche
Ferrari
Lola
Chaparral
Cobra
Ford
Shadow
Autodynamics
Mirage
McKee
That thing Tommy Smothers drove
more...

Mark Donohue
George Follmer
Bruce McLaren
Denny Hulme
Jackie Stewart
Mario Andretti
Jim Hall
Dan Gurney
Roger Penske
AJ Foyt
Parnelli Jones
Jack Brabham
John Surtees
Peter Revson
Skip Barber
Sam Posey
The guy from Mexico who could beat anybody in the rain
Scooter Patrick
Jerry Titus
Masten Gregory
Lothar Motschenbach
Vasek Polak
more...
And the Can-Am Flying Club

This was the best.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Was not the case when they ran road courses. Also, they usually only invite one or two road racers and ten or eleven NECKCAR boys who usually wind up wrecking the road racers.
View Quote

You would think all ovals would give the open wheeled boys a sure lock.  This year's final IROC race was won by Bobby Labonte after one of the open wheel boys crashed Jeff Burton in turn three at Indy.

Yeah, NASCAR teams all cheat.  But as SEAL Master Chief Day used to say, "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'".  

I enjoy most open wheel racing, but many of the teams/fans seem to hail from the cheese and whine crowd.  We rednecks don't fit in very well.

Eddie
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Pikes Peak takes balls..........  have a ball joint break and ya go fer a ride..........
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 4:45:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
...reminding me of an age old question:

Q. What's the difference between a Girl's Track Team and a Band of Aborigines?

A. One is a cunning bunch of runts...

View Quote

LOL.  This reminds me of another...

Q.  What's the difference between a drunken hunter and a constipated owl?

A.  The drunken hunter shoots but can't hit...
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#44]
The American LeMans Series was at Road Atlanta this weekend:

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/038/2w/5A/Js/MA54896.jpg[/img]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/034/Th/sI/bK/Mf58165.jpg[/img]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/031/IK/VX/p4/Uo41655.jpg[/img]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/001/PZ/1x/5v/MK55367.jpg[/img]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/035/GU/ZL/pS/Uu72682.jpg[/img]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/032/ba/ic/O4/UJ18836.jpg[/img]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/037/BW/Uo/ue/Hr44252.jpg[/img]

DAMN!!  While sitting here inputting all this, we just got buzzed by what sounded like a fighter.  The sound and the altitude (or lack thereof) is what makes me think it was a fighter.  It was gone before I could grab the camera.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
400cc go-cart races.  Hey, at least we mortals might actually be able to afford to participate.  
View Quote

Ditto that!!  I have owned 1100cc crotch rockets, a blown big block chevy and a stroked small block on the juice, but NOTHING was scarier or more mind blowing than my kart!  Try going 100mph+ on methanol, 1" off the ground and you will find out reeeeal fast what tunnel vision and adrenalin are all about.  YIKES!!

Nuckles.   [smash]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:44:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Motor Cycles

500 GP

Cars or any sort

F1

But opinions are like @ss.. well you know the saying...

Ropes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top