Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2001 8:44:35 AM EDT
Its a TOTAL joke, funny as hell and all about feelings.  Too bad a lot of people believe that crap.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 8:47:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 8:50:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 8:55:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I love how they call it a "racist war". Blah, I had to turn the channel back to Fox News, can't stand to watch that shit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Where's a sniper when you need one?
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 9:07:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Some woman was just complaing abou thow the government is conspring to take away their right to speek out freely.  *gasp*  And telling everyone they need to defend against the government's evil plans.  First of all, how do pacificts defend against anything?  Second fo all, sounds like they are talking about going against the powers that be, maybe the government will turn on these terrorists.  who knows?
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank God I'm in PA this weekend, I'd swear I'd be causing a ruckus if I went down there.

Bulldog Out
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:11:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Big bitching fest, split pretty much between pinko activists who want lefty sorts of programs and take this chance to voice it, and people who just hate the US and blame them for all the evil in the world.  

I especially like how they say any action against the terrorists is racist, and that we need proof to get OBL.

Sheesh, where do these people come from?  I guess they just want the US to either sit back and take more terrorist attacks, or to do exactly what the radical Muslims want, which teaches them that if you want the US to do something, just launch a horrific attack on them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Save your eyeballs and watch FOXNEWS.

Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Try watching FSTV (Free Speach TV)on some of the dish antenna providers.  It is 24/7 hate America 1st B.S. out of Boulder Colorado (it figures).  A channel dedicated to the idea that it is America's fault for just about every problem in the world and some that don't even exist, except in the minds of these communist weenies.  Watch it and laugh or puke.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#10]
The Terrorists would kill those American Peace Protesters in a blink of an eye if given the chance.  I think they should go to Afghanistan and learn what the Taliban wants to do to them. [kill]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 4:50:30 PM EDT
[#11]
My problem with these people is that they "talk the talk", but won't "walk the walk". If this is such a terrible place,  leave! I know lots of people who will pitch in for airfare. Go to your peacefull happy place, where ever that is, and leave us alone.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:21:58 PM EDT
[#12]
We were at my folks house tonight and someone flipped on THAT channel.

I went ballistic and started screaming at the tv set at the top of my lungs.

Where are CIA snipers when you need 'em?

These people are so evil and anti-American that they should be thrown in barges and shipped off our shores.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top