Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2001 12:04:55 AM EDT
Picked one up the other day for $250. The action is extremely smooth and fast (My Mossberg and Remington feel very rough in comparison) and I had no malfunctions of any kind. The barrel is cylinder bore and patterns were excellent out to 25 yards in a standard military target. I shot a box of #4 shot thru it and a few boxes of 00 Buck. The best surprise of all was how accurate it was with slugs. I was getting good solid head shots at 40 yards with 1 oz slugs and
just a front bead no problem. Lots of fun to shoot. My wife likes to shoot it with trap loads
and has deemed it her new "Possum Popper"
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 12:25:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Have to agreee with ya.  I bought mine earlier this year cause a local store was blowing them out and it is one of my most fun guns.  Great fun blasting clays or shooting targets.  Sure gives the shoulder a workout though.  Can't think of a single complaint about the gun.  Enjoy it. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 5:40:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a couple of boxes of Agulia (sp???)
mini slugs last weekend.  I understand that the
1300 will cycle these. Havent got to the range to try but it ought to hold a bunch of em.  Anyone know the muzzel velocity of these lillle gems?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top