Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2001 11:17:32 PM EDT
Just had to tell some one since I can't brag about it to my wife.[;)] Benelli M1 tactical pistol grip ghost ring sights. Shootin Tomorow[shotgun]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:19:13 PM EDT
[#1]
... how will you transport it to the range legally?
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:43:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is nothing ilegal about it brand new in the box paper work and all.  may be you should check to see what is legal or not. I did not say it had an extended mag though it could if I put a conventional stock on it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 4:57:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Great shotgun, too bad they are illegal in the "Peoples Republic of NJ.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:09:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Man, those Benellis are sweet. I got to shoot a friend of mine's. Never shot anything like it. No other shotgun comes close. And man that thing is fast.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:38:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Great shotgun, too bad they are illegal in the "Peoples Republic of NJ.
View Quote

Only the pistol grip option is illegal.  There is one for sale with full stock at the store just down the road from me...
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 7:45:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

In my f-n gun racks in the back of my pickup[:E]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#7]
What did you pay? My local dealer has a used (but mint)HK marked M1 Super 90(reg. stock). It keeps calling to me.........Steve take me home........IT'S DRIVING ME NUTZ!!! How much should I expect to pay???
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:41:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Man I wish I had one. Too bad im worried about getting laid off from work....
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I need to go put one on layaway.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What did you pay? My local dealer has a used (but mint)HK marked M1 Super 90(reg. stock). It keeps calling to me.........Steve take me home........IT'S DRIVING ME NUTZ!!! How much should I expect to pay???
View Quote

I paid 835 brand new.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top