BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2001 9:54:00 PM EDT
Explains a lot...

[url]http://www.consumptionjunction.com/crazycrap/view.asp?ID=6241[/url]

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:41:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't you learn that from Rambo before seeing it for real?  Makes Football look pretty tame, at least we don't use animals and tear em to shreds.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually they don’t tear apart an animal they just tear apart an animal skin filled with sand, so it is no worse then our National Sport of Baseball where the players hit a ball covered with horse hide. I always wanted to watch a game of buscazhi. I will watch most any sport with horses especially Racing, Rodeo and Polo.

It does give us an idea though what kind of people we will be fighting.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:43:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought their national sport was shooting at foreign troops, when they were'nt shooting at each other.

------
"Ya a hodneek."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top