Less than 60 hrs on each.
cpermd
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 7:17:43 AM EDT
[#1]
all i have to say is ...

[edited to remove a personal threat - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 8:55:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I'll send $10.00 to anyone living in Iowa who buys them for use in Iowa.
What a fucking shithead, threatening to kill someone because you don't like jetskis.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 9:04:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 9:07:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
all i have to say is dont sell them to anyone in iowa, or i will kill you
View Quote

Ha!  This reminds me of a great little story.  I was wakeboarding behind my fathers boat one day when I noticed everyone in the boat waving and yelling at something behind me.  Turns out there was some dumb phuck jumping our wake not 10 feet behind me on a jetski.  I couldn't just let go of the line or I'd risk being killed.  If I fell, I risked being killed.  You get the point.  Well, from that point on dad always kept a stainless firearm on the boat to show these guys when they aren't wanted.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#5]
So instead you you and your father being complete asswipes by brandishing a firearm and giving the anti-gunners more ammo why didn't you stop to explain to the asshole on the jetski that what he was doing was dangerous. How come you didn't just slow down and get his reg number off of the side of the jetski and report him to the nearest authorities instead of breaking the law?
Thanks for nothing shithead.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn Matt
Sort of closed minded and biased aren't you.
Kinda like anyone with an AR is Crazy psychotic and sould be imprisoned right?
Chill out sir
Thank you Paul and keep that crazy fucker muzzled.Come to AR Matt and I will kick your ass.
cpermd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top