Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2001 3:53:07 PM EDT
It's sickening and disgusting to hear that the British Foreign Secretary went on an official diplomatic visit to Iran this past week.  It makes my stomach turn in knots and I want to throw up.

Iran is a terrorist nation.  They fund terrorists, they support terrorists, and they encourage and congratulate terrorists.  How dare Britain send their top ranking Diplomat to a [b][i]TERRORIST[/b][/i] nation.

In my estimation, Iran ranks only slightly higher than Iraq or Afghanistan--about the same as Sudan or Syria.  We should not be making any concessions in exchange for cooperation to fight against terrorism.

Do we have to make concessions to Germany or France in exchange for their help?  NO.

The 'fight against terrorism' is not a bargaining chip.  I do not want to allow 3rd world terrorist nations to squeek their way out of sanctions so they can finance their radical militant Islamic agenda to spread death and destruction to the civilians of our country.

Iran is going to have to make a hell of alot of concessions to us, not the other way around.  And I'm not talking about some meaningless letter of sympathy.  I want to see Iran take ACTION against Hamas, Hezzbolah, PLF, etc.  But we all know that with the current regime in place, it will be a cold day in hell before that happens.  Who are we kidding?  Iran wants to see the complete and utter destruction of Israel, the United States, and the Western World in general.  As long as the current regime is in power there, we will not see any meaningfull 'fight against terrorism'.  We should not take our thumb off those oily sand n.iggers until we're convinced that they've changed their ways.

What we should do is, and I know this will cause an uproar so flame away, is drop a 10 Mega Ton Tactical Nuke on the Population Center of Baghdad.  After that, unleash the fury of the ENTIRE US arsenal to bomb the capital cities of Lebanon, Syria, Algeria, Libya, Sudan, Afghanistan, and Iran utterly into the ground.  And then the world will realize that we are SERIOUS.  There will be a hush upon the world scene, when all other nations realize the sheer power and ferocity of the great Nation of America.  Nobody will dare go against us after such a display of savage power.  This will GUARRANTEE the security of our nation, and all those who attack us will be whiped off the face of the planet.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Was this taken out of the new 'Foreign relations for dummies' guidebook?

First, the elected leader, meaning the one who got the most votes, is a reformer who wants to renew ties with the US. The ayatollah of rocknrolla doesn't. He is the supreme leader, so he calls the shots.

Killing everybody will also acomplish the killing of future allies. I'm all for wasting the ones who did this and the people who give them support. But if we waste the people who want to overthrow their own leaders, we're screwing ourselves.

BTW, ump45, the people you refer to as sand n****** came up with the arab numbers you use as the 2nd half of your screen name. I wonder what that makes you...
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
BTW, ump45, the people you refer to as sand n****** came up with the arab numbers you use as the 2nd half of your screen name. I wonder what that makes you...
View Quote

No.  I'm sorry but those tongue yodeling demons passing out candy and celebrating the the deaths of over 6,000 Americans DID NOT COME UP WITH THE ARABIC NUMERAL SYSTEM.

The people that did were respectable decent Arabs, from several centuries ago.

We can't spare any nation simply because they have a small minority population of 'reformers'.  Iran must feel the wrath of our Great Nation.

Let me try to get through to you, schnacke.  We have just been attacked on our HOMELAND.  Hear any alarm bells going off inside your head?  If not, WAKE UP.  We have the right to respond with incredible massive overwhelming force.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:42:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We can't spare any nation simply because they have a small minority population of 'reformers'.  Iran must feel the wrath of our Great Nation.
View Quote

yes, a president elected by the majority of voters represents the minorty. Your ability to produce logical thought is stunning.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Just a little technicality here: a 10 megaton bomb is NOT a tactical nuke, it is a STRATEGIC nuke. I guess we should have killed all the Germans, Italians, and Japanese 55 years ago too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Schneke

Do you really think that Iran is a free country?  Do you really think that the population has free will to democratically elect whoever they want?  These people are ENSLAVED from birth, bathed in propaganda their entire lives.  Iran's idea of 'reform' is to allow women to go outside showing their ankle bone.

Look, the regime in Iran is responsible for so many evil attacks against the US that it would take a 1,000 page report to properly document the issue.  Iran is a terrorist nation, their government is terrorist, and the majority of their population congratulates terrorism.  Their businesses fund terrorism, their schools teach terroristm, and on and on and on.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Ugh. You can't even see that there might be people who want to be on our side in those countries?  So what we do is nuke em all, killing friend and foe alike, and then the ones that are left harbor an even greater hatred towards us. Abso-freaking-lutely brilliant!

Since you're at 10 posts now, I'm inclined to think you're trolling to stir up crap. If you aren't, please ask the counselor at your group home to take you to change your drool bib.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#7]
You are in essence arguing that the US should be afraid to respond with force because it would make the enemy angry.

That's called bitch mentality, and I don't subscribe to it.

Let them be the ones to fear how WE respond if they attack US, not the other way around.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Either you can't read or you are typing words at random.  Now go away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top