Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2001 10:41:14 AM EDT
saw this in the school paper today

UB's Circle K chapter, in conjunction with the Alliance for Justice and the Physicians for Social Responsibility, will sponsor "First Monday" an annual campus-based rally against gun violence Monday Oct 1st at 7pm in the student union social hall.
The rally will feature a screening of the film "Deadly Business" which examines gun industry marketing, lobbying and product design. Following the screening there will be a discussion and silent march to a candlelight vigil in memory of victims of violent acts
View Quote

I hope to have time this weekend to print up some pro-gun signs to hang up, stuff like "guns aren't the problem, violent people are"
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#1]
What exactly is Circle K? The reason I ask is that I shoot with a group down near Saratoga that calls themselves the Circle K.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#2]
A good buddy of mine is u.p.d. there.....hope they show up with thier ar`s.........[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#3]
not sure what circle k is, only circle k I've ever heard of is the convience store
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:55:44 AM EDT
[#4]
i thought circle-k was a campground!

yeah, SUNY is known for it's liberal/hippy/fascist agendas. i ignored it as much as possible in New Paltz. speaking of which, they just had that "historian" anti there promoting his book "arming america" (i forgot his name, shame on me!) but it was a full house of antis from what i understand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top