Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2001 7:27:35 AM EDT
My kids had thier first entries in the county fair 4-H this year.
They came home with 3 blue ribbons and 5 red ribbons.
2 blues and 5 reds for rocketry and 1 blue ribbon rabbit.
Not bad for thier first time.
Next year they want to enter hogs, western pleasure, and (can you believe it) shooting.[beer]
O.k. bragging done.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 7:40:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 7:50:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations to you and the youngsters. I'm to the point where I happier when my daughter shoots well than when I do. She's not too far from outshooting me.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations!  That's great!

My boy is only 6 months old but I so look forward to events like this with him!

Bought my 14 year old brother in law his first rifle and he is starting to become quite a shot.  Feels good to pass along a skill like this!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 9:03:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dude, I've been with a few pigs in my time but I would never "do swine."  Even I have limits!
View Quote

Lmao. I suppose I'll have to change that. I may be turning into a redneck, but if my kids were "doing swine", I don't think I would mention it to anyone.[:)]

I wasn't even awre that 4-H had shooting events until this year. It was a true surprise. I can't wait to see how things go with that.
Most of the kids out here shoot for fun so there ought to be some real good competitions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top