Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2001 4:31:18 AM EDT
Are you one of the poor misguided schlubs who think that the recent footage of Palestinian dancing in the streets, celebrating the attack on the Great Satan America, was actually from 1991?

If you are, then you may need to meditate on the error of your ways. You may do so while reading the following article from Urban Legends, found at this site:

[url]http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/cnn.htm[/url]

And don't ever let us hear that whining BS from you ever again!

Eric The(BTW,SomeVillageCalledLookingForAnIdiot,IGaveThemYourName,HopeYouDon'tMind!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree with you on the date of the footage, Eric - I believe it is indeed a current response to the WTC attacks.

Try to take it easy on the one who started the last thread in the topic though - we all get mountains of misinformation.

Brothers In Arms 4 Life! (BA4L?)

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:20:03 AM EDT
[#2]
The Palestinian minister of information said if the journalists who shot that footage gave it out to be aired, they would be murdered.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:22:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I could care less about the Dancing in the streets... what DOES bother me is the CNN interview with some Palestinian boys attending a private school...

I dont remember who the CNN reporter was, but he was interviewing some Palestinian boys about 12-16yrs of age ([i]all trying to start growing their little mustaches[/i])...  They ALL were saying "Bin Laden is our hero!"... "We hate America!"... etc...

That WAS for real.

M.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:25:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Brothers In Arms 4 Life! (BA4L?)

Tyler
View Quote

I do believe that we have a new acronym!
Seriously, Tyler,I'm with you on this one.

[blue][size=6]BA4L[/size=6][/blue]

Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:59:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Post from tylerdurden1201 -
Try to take it easy on the one who started the last thread in the topic though - we all get mountains of misinformation.
View Quote

Ohhhh, all right. I agree. You have the correct take on this.

I have contacted the folks at Village Idiot International and withdrawn the suggested name.

Eric The(FeelingBetterNow)Hun[>]:)]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top