Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2001 10:13:06 PM EDT
Yes, everyones favorite [s]targ...[/s] um I mean senator is on David Letterman tonight.  It is just starting on the west coast.  I love Letterman and will watch just to see how phony she acts.

She will be getting my patented:
[b]CAPITALIZED BEHIND THE BACK AND THRU THE LEGS DOUBLE [-!-!-][-!-!-] HILLARY CLUNTIN[/B]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:17:50 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:34:19 PM EDT
[#2]
She actually said that GWB was doing a great job with his leadership as a result of the WTC disaster!! [shock]

Bet she hated saying that!!

sgtar15

PS  I still hate her[-!-!-][-!-!-]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:47:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She actually said that GWB was doing a great job with his leadership as a result of the WTC disaster!! [shock]

Bet she hated saying that!!

sgtar15

PS  I still hate her[-!-!-][-!-!-]
View Quote

Probably trying to score back a few points after her unpatriotic actions during the presidents speech last week.

I'm going to do my best to pretend she doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:59:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree...she praised Bush alot, but I doubt any of it was genuine.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 12:34:28 AM EDT
[#5]
The only thing genuine about Hillary is the cellulite bulging from the back of her thighs.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:01:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Ah... Hitlerly Clinton.   One of my favorite reasons that I am thankful that I have some semblence of intelligence and would not vote for her, unless it was to throw her out of the country.

The woman scares me.  I have never seen someone who is so power hungry be so accepted.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:17:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Did anyone notice during Bush's address , when the camera panned to hitlery........not once but twice........she had the most unenthusiastic clapping in the room and the look of disgust in her face was pretty apparent.
She makes me almost as sick as her asshole husband.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:46:14 AM EDT
[#8]
No wonder Billy was getting blow jobs from Monica. Hillary won't stop talking long enough to give some good suction and licking. Such a B.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:58:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No wonder Billy was getting blow jobs from Monica. Hillary won't stop talking long enough to give some good suction and licking. Such a B.
View Quote

Aren't you being a bit presumptous there.... thinking if she actually DID shut up she would be any good at suction!   Guess we would have to ask Vince.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 6:28:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh no..... did she tell the story about how Chelsea supposedly almost went into the WTC? Like she was in any danger with the secret service. They just love to grandstand.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 6:52:11 AM EDT
[#11]
An editoral in the Houston Chronicle by Michelle Malkin (absolutely beautiful lady - BTW!) Really lit into Shrillery about her conduct while Pres. Bush was at WTC, last week.

I have been fairly impressed with this media/jouralist because she appears to be progun.  She did an article awhile back on concealed carry and stated she does CC.

Did I mention she was absolutely beatifull![:P]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top