Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2001 6:53:33 PM EDT
Here's the deal -

I have a preban Eagle Arms Action Master. The rifle is in 98% condition, is an excellent shooter (best 3-shot group with Federal GMM has been .297" @ 100 yards), with a worked trigger and the usualy EBR characteristics.

I could easily build a post-ban gun with all of the handling and accuracy features of this gun, so I tend to think it is a bit of a waste as a preban. I don't want to part it out, since I believe that some of its value is derived from the fact that it is a complete "Name" preban.

What I currently want in a preban is more of an M4-type carbine, with all the bells and whistles, and I don't want to build it on the carcass of the Action Master.

So I guess the question is "sell the EA AM?" Trade it for another preban? Trade it for a similarly configured (match SS barrel, trigger, etc) postban plus cash. Or just not worry about it and settle for the postban carbine I already have.

What would you guys do? I have a bunch of lowers on order and plan to build up a bunch of different postbans configurations already, so maybe I'll just leave the Action Master in the safe, though I'd rather see it being used by someone who would appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#1]
If you sell it you will do the exact same thing I have done anytime I have sold or traded a firearm, REGRET IT! Keep it in the safe!

[beer]

Or sell it to me for $300!![:D]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:56:34 AM EDT
[#2]
[b]Or sell it to me for $300!![/b]

You know, I never thought of that (and won't give it any more thought [:)] )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top