Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2001 7:02:12 PM EDT
The guy next to me at the range had one.  He set up and boinked me a few times on the head with his brass.  I kind of told him about it and we got to talking about our AR's.   He had the JP Enterprises full on AR15 with the fancy blue aluminum handguard, super long stainless barrel with the JP muzzlebrake and competition stock.

Had it outfitted with a Leupold 20X.

He must of felt bad about boinking me with the brass 'cause he loaded up 10 rounds and let me shoot the rifle.

It was sweeeeeet!  After squinting through my small aperture iron sights and squeezing my 8 Lb. Bushmaster factory trigger the JP was like a hot knife through butter!

Almost no recoil, a crystal clear sight picture, and super smooth single stage trigger.

Nice and accurate too !

Whoever you were,  thanks buddy !
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, for 2G's post ban it better be sweeeeetttt. I sure as hell want one. Good thing their banned in Kali and I'm broke.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Said he paid $2300 for it.   . . . so here I am surfing JP Enterprise's site trying to see how much their triggers cost !
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like an awesome setup, but that is a lot of damn money for an AR.  I would rather set it up myself.  Glad to hear about the JP trigger, I am considering one.  
[sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top