Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2001 7:00:26 AM EDT
I was watching CNN this mourning and they were talking about Bush flying to Chicago in Air Force one. They also made a comment the Norman Manetta (spelling) flew to Chicago via commercial airline to show just how safe it was to fly. Well Dont get me wrong but I would feel more comfortble too flying if I had a few secret service agents at my side carrying pistols. If I could carry my Glock 36 on a plane I would feel a whole lot safer too.

Six
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry but not even the presidednt is safe on the streets of Chicago. Flying is the easy part.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Surely you don't expect the President of the United States to fly coach on a commercial airline.  I mean, he's doing everything he can, but that would be just plain stupid.  They're trying to work out a good plan for airline safety.  Just give them time, and in the meantime, take the bus or train if you're not comfortable flying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top