Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2001 10:36:23 PM EDT
I heard the reason was for peace talks or something.  Jesse said he was debating whether or not to go.  If he does go then is a far larger fool than I ever thought he was.  This is not like visiting Arafat in mid '80s.  If he does choose to go I hope he takes a panel with him including Sharpton, Farakkan (sp), Jerry Falwell, Rosie, & Donahue.  Maybe there visit can coincide with the US's first air strike.  [pissed]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 10:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope he goes and he can take OJ with him for backup.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 11:00:48 PM EDT
[#2]
These people really are deranged...
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 11:06:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 11:07:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, please, please, please Jesse - GO! I'll help pay for a 757, that way you can bring Sharpton, Farakkkan, Farewell, R DoughNUT, B Frank, SJLee, Daley, Fiendistein, both  Klintoons, Waxman, & the whole Kenedy Klan.

Hell, I'll even fly [i](They [u]must[/u] have at least [u]one[/u] skyscraper in that country).[/i]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 11:27:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Jesse Jackson was invited to [u]Pakistan[/u], not Afghanistan, by the ambassador to the Taliban.
Can't hurt to wish that he was going to Afghanistan though.

Alex
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 12:47:22 AM EDT
[#6]
[u]This guy DOES NOT represent our general or religious interests. [/u]

Apparently, he plans on helping maintain the "integrity" of both sides interests.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 2:32:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I've never hated Jesse as many on this site do, but I have never had much respect for or trust of him either.  If he goes to "mediate" I think it would diminish his credibility in the community he seeks to represent.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:42:53 AM EDT
[#8]
If he does choose to go I hope he takes a panel with him including Sharpton, Farakkan (sp), Jerry Falwell, Rosie, & Donahue. Maybe there visit can coincide with the US's first air strike.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:56:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Maybe Jesse can talk the Taliban into releasing Bin Ladin to the proper authorities.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 4:08:30 AM EDT
[#10]
[size=5][red]HA HA HA HA HA HA ! ! ![/red][/size=5]

Now they're really showing how stupid they are!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 4:25:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Jesse said he was debating whether or not to go.
View Quote

Go play "world statesman" and kiss the Taliban's posterior, or go play "civil rights champion" in Cincinnati and posture in front of the cameras?

Decisions, decisions...
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:10:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:41:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Sayeth Jesse, "A world court, not a world war!"

I guess he thinks putting Osama in jail would make everything even-steven.  Actually I think he wants some of that Middle Eastern chador-clad poontang . . .
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:45:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Jesse Jackoff is on Foxnews now. The subtitle says that the US Admin will not support his photo op-um, trip to Afghani-land
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:56:24 AM EDT
[#15]
This might be a great idea.

Let JJ go over there, but don’t let him back out until all the terrorists have been turned over. Within weeks the whole region would be dedicated, to ridding the world of every terrorist.

Its one thing to use him as a publicity stunt. It would be quite another to be stuck with him. Undoubtedly, we would be accused of cruel and unusual punishment.

[;D]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:04:45 AM EDT
[#16]
if jesse is a true American, he should detonate an explosive when everyone has sat down for the meetings. give em a taste of their own medicine. then he gets my respect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top