Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2001 2:52:11 PM EDT
Since Embassies are our own property, let's bomb our own in Ahganistan.

Screw.  They want to tear it down, let's help.

A nice Fuel/Air bomb would add to their party.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought the exact same thing as I watched several thousand "Children of Mohammad" protesting around it and later destroying it on CNN just a minute ago. That would be a GREAT opening shot. No "innocent civilians" there!
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 3:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
How funny was that, "storming" an empty compound. Did you see the douchebags junping up and down "attacking" the dirt? Wow, that was quite a statement they made there, something along the lines of "We're even stupider than the rest of the world thinks!"
Well, at least now the buildings match the architectural scheme of the rest of the country-burnt out rubble.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 5:37:27 PM EDT
[#3]
That would be awesome. You guys are brilliant! :)
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
IIRC, embassy grounds belong to the country that occupies the embassy, and therefore it is an attack by the country of Afganistan, and we CAN retaliate with force.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 8:00:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
IIRC, embassy grounds belong to the country that occupies the embassy, and therefore it is an attack by the country of Afganistan, and we CAN retaliate with force.

[smoke]
View Quote

I THINK (I could be wrong- someone with State Dept. info would be a better source) that once we abandon an embassy and take the Flag with, it reverts to ownership of the country surrounding it
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Bomb the f@#ckers...

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:00:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bomb the f@#ckers...

Ranger Out
View Quote

Since we ARE at war,
AMEN Brother!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I too, thought the same thing. Target the embassy with a couple tomahawks and just say "we where making sure no sensitive documents where compromised in OUR building"

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:52:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
May I suggest this fine Boeing product?
[img]http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/missiles/calcm/images/alcm.jpg[/img]

Semper Fi!

Ken Little
View Quote

Yeah, with a W80 in the nose.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 11:51:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bomb the f@#ckers...

Ranger Out
View Quote

Since we ARE at war,
AMEN Brother!
View Quote

Hey Tow, You arent at Campbell are you?

Ranger Out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top