Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2001 4:17:28 PM EDT
Nobody here likes you.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm a pretty understanding person, but I think your attitude stinks. If you want to troll and look for fights, Why here??
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
hangfire set us up the bomb. [:D]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 4:27:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Him being so insistant on busting McUZI's balls almost makes a guy wonder is he's a FED...

Things that make ya go, hmmmmmmm.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree!  Go away please!

BTW, this isn't meant to be interpreted as a 'death' threat.  However, I do have an extensive team of talented (and hungry) attorneys on standby, should the need present itself.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]
= mutant sociopathic mall-ninja wanna-be. [-!-!-]

DFTFT.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 4:45:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Just wondering.

Has anyone ever been kicked off of AR15.com?

Link Posted: 2/26/2001 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Hangfire you were asked to lighten up a bit, by another member, and you take it as a threat.  Give me a break and grow up will ya!
You sound like a friggin' 15 year old bully with a bad case of acne who wants to prove that he is a bad ass and not a momma's boy.  You are probably older than that but do you still live at home?  

Mod's, Admin's, and Members, isn't time for Hangfire and all of the other girls who can't get along to leave or be barred from this site.  

Goatboy, we have all read your statement on what will happen to those who only come here to start trouble.  I think we definitely have at least 1 canidate.  

This site is designed for us to come "together" and have discussions on AR's and other topics that interest us.  It is to be expected and accepted that we will all "get into it" from time to time on certain topics and/or opinions.  However, this situation is turning into something more personal and while it was amusing at first - it becomes tiresome real quick.  

I say vote hangfire and any other trouble- makers off the island.
I'm sure others out there feel the same way. If you do - speak up.

Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:34:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I'm starting to feel the same way.

I'm one of the more mellow people on this board and I tend to stay out of controversial things.  I've gotta chime in here though, I had a bit of a problem back on the old board with TechnoFire2000 and his arrogant attitude.
I am noting some similar behavior from Hangfire where the majority of this person's posts seem to attract controversy or try to start it.

People usually post personal subject matter to get help with a situation, get some alternative perspectives, or to try to get a bit of sympathy.  If you don't agree with what the person did or what they have to say, either politely tell them so or SHUT THE HELL UP and don't freaking post.  There is a way to tactfully say something and there is a way to make yourself look like a complete moron, the choice is up to you but the result is either people will respect you or people will start to post things like this and complain about your behavior.

This is the general discussion forum so ofcourse it can get off topic, by nature that is what the gen. discussion forum is all about.  But atleast be civil, this applies for most everyone.

There are other sites out there that might be better suited to people who like to create drama or stir up the s**t.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I`m not convinced he needs banned, I think he`s able to learn as he stopped posting in cap lock, I think he`s a youngin and could use some education in matters of social graces. He has the ablility, just needs a nudge.
Techno2000 on the otherhand is a d1ck, and wasnt here to learn.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Teckno Pooo 2000 is a real turd. They have had their fill of him at the AK board. He had some rather unkind things to say about Dale Earnhart. I feel it would be apropriate to just cut his balls off!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I agree with the previous couple of posts.  I get a little frustrated when I get to reading an interesting thread that rapidly degrades into some sort of third-grade grudge match.  I'm not really sure that booting a couple of folks off the site is the answer either.  I do think that it would behoove several folks, however, to use some common sense and courtesy before letting their fingers (and mouth) fly all over their keyboards and our screens.  Face it, you may feel like the big man on campus by spouting off to someone via this site, but I really doubt that most would do the same if they were actually face to face with the other party.

Overall, I really enjoy this site, and hope that everyone can keep it clean and educational.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 6:33:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Hangfire, dude, just lighten up and be nice. . . stop ripping on everyone and being mean all the time. . . heck, direct all that mean sh*t at the Iraqi's or Milosevich or Chelsea Clinton. . . now that would be funny.  You could start a little section called "Hangfire's Wisdom" and it would be the rudest, most evil, and wickedly funny rips on all the anti's. . . unless you happen to be a troll in which case you can just burn in H*ll and suck maggots out of the festering wounds of dead whitetail carcasses that McUzi gut wounded 'cause he's such a bad shot and lost  the poot running wounded animal in the woods where it dropped and died 2 miles away where McUzi couldn't find it.. . .oops, sorry McUzi - couldn't resist.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#15]
FWIW, I only post under my name. Ever.

I thought about making up a new name, possibly one that isn't connected with my business.

But all one would have to do is note that posts from both names came from one IP address.

If there is a person who has seen the quality of my work, and yet declines to do business with me based on this board or any board conduct, then that is his prerogative.

I'd rather be me. D.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 7:17:32 PM EDT
[#16]
My dog-ged opinion of ALL TROLLS is this:

You are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human f*cking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian sh*t!...........
[size=6][red]FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!![/red][/size=6]
[img]http://aol.eonline.com/News/Photos/t/triumph.dog.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 2/26/2001 7:36:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!
View Quote

I just saw that tonight! It was IM'ed to me by a friend.  Holy hell I laughed my ass off!

http://www.scene.org/redhound/AYB.swf
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#18]
HANGFIRE, I would consider this a warning that you will be removed if your conduct does'nt improve.  Almost every post of yours that I have read has been rude, and inflammatory.  If I were you I'd read uglyguns post 2 or 3 more times.  If you disagree with some one then by all means say so, but in a tactful manner, if on the other hand you have nothing constructive say then refrain.  [b]IF[/b] you are removed from this board it will be because of [b]you[/b] and no one else.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 8:34:56 PM EDT
[#19]
CIB
Oh I get it. The name of the game is DO AS I
SAY AND NOT DO AS I DO! A set of rules for the
in group and a more restrictive set of rules
for the rest of us. I've read every post on the
old board. I know the post history of you
elitist prigs. I watched and I learned! I
wish the old board was up so I could drag you
self rightous, hypocritical,little bitches through your own shit. I watched how you treated
new posters, jumping on them like a pack of
yellow dogs. I watched you back channeling
cowards gang up on posters that did not agree
with the GODS of AR15.com., or did'nt show
proper respect. I watched you and your ilk
slam "newbies"; now isn't that a perjorative
term; for misspelled words,improper 'netiquette', improper subject matter,
and a myrid of very small an inconsequential
offences like posting in color. Colored text
bad-animation good. You cry to the Administrators "he's off topic," and then your
next post is some crack fable or some hissy fit
over something someone said.
You started the pissin contest and when you
start getting wet you want to change the rules.
Well tough shit pal, you are reapin what you
sowed, so my advice to you is "HEY YOU GET OFF
MY CLOUD" I'AM YOUR CREATION! I'AM MADE IN YOUR
IMAGE! "BEHOLD WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED" "DO YOU
NOT LOVE ME"

Link Posted: 2/26/2001 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Whatever, HANGFIRE. You'd be pretty hard-pressed to find anyone else on this board acting the way you do.

[img]members.cool.ne.jp/~mannequin/gururi.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#21]
HANGFIRE, I have never "slammed" on a newbie.  I think you know not of what you speak.  It is your poor social skills that have called attention to you.  Hell, you slam on everybody and have nothing to add to anything, oh, except for your poor manners.  You seem to add that to everything.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 9:12:58 PM EDT
[#23]
From Hangfire: "I've read every post on the
old board. I know the post history of you
elitist prigs. I watched and I learned! "

I doubt it.  There were far too many for far to many years.

In any case, if you did read a lot of posts, you are not a newbie.  You seem like a very disturbed individual.  

"I think you should come in for some councelin', m'kay?"

You obviosly do nothing but antagonize others.

This is a private forum.  This means we here conduct ourselves the way we want to, by our rules, the moderators, and the owners.  Much like a fraternal organization can establish it's own policies.  It is not your right to do what you want here or use this information without the owner's consent.

And, they're right, nobody here likes you (Except maybe David Hineline; you two seem to have similar views, though he's nowhere near as extreme or rude as you.)

Have a nice day.

PS--Relax, you'll live longer[pyro][-!-!-]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Hangfire, I am a newbie to this site and the world of ar15's. I have been treated very well here and from what I have read and seen of your post's, you are the only one I have seen that feels the way you do. For god sake grow up. You can either get over it or you can be mad for a long time.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#25]
hangfire,
When I put my first post on the old site everyone was more than eager to help me. And I now in turn try to help newbies with info I have aquired because I was in their shoes once. I stay away from conflict on this site usually, but these members have been very helpful. I've learned more here than 10 instructional videos could teach me.  Number of times I was ripped off purchasing from the "Equipment Exchange" =0 (pretty good retail track record, wouldn't you say). It's a community built on trust, knowledge, a willingness to help others, and reciprocating favors. I now can join others from this site to go shoot at a range in the city where I reside. This would not be possible without this site and the common interests and views we all share. So stop making waves. No need to get violent either. That's not an intelligent move, I doubt you would want to get violent with TREETOP(and he's a cool guy) or I (just reference the old topic on members discriptions and you'll see what I mean). So relax and let everyone maintain a peaceful yet politically stimulating atmosphere on the site.
"Treat others as you would like to be treated."
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 9:56:54 PM EDT
[#26]
HKOCKER

Feed the vultures

Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#27]
[b][size=5][red]Hangfire=FAGOT[/b][/size=5][/red]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:07:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Posted by Hangfire:

HKOCKER

Feed the vultures

Hangfire,

Be advised that I consider the last

line of your post" HKOCKER

Feed the vultures" a death threat.

If I am mistaken please advise me before

0800 hours EST 27 FEB. 2001.

Be advised that you must make it perfectly

clear to me and anyone else that may read this

that it is not a death threat.

Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:10:52 PM EDT
[#29]
[green][u][b]My Experience With HANGFIRE....by M4[/b][/u][/green]

About a week ago, HANGFIRE wrote a fairly hysterical thread, where he received replies from myself, and others, that he didn't like. He then proceeded to post a total of 5 threads devoted to his hatred of me and the others who disagreed with him. These slices of "wisdom" included hysterical ranting and obscenities. All five threads were promptly locked in under an hour by our favorite Dutch moderator, Kuiper. A sixth thread, not started by him, was also locked due to more hysterics that he posted.(By the way, a special fact finding commitee is looking in to whether or not he has set a new AR15.com record for most posts locked in the shortest period of time.)

Not satisfied with the temper tantrum he pulled, he then posted a reply to a "Trouble Maker" thread posted by Goatboy, where he recommended that I be promptly exiled from ever posting here again. I refered Goatboy to Kuipers experience with him, and that was the end of that subject. Of course, that post was also in ALL CAPS. MAKES IT FUN READING, DOESN'T IT? What a whack-o wing-nut fruitcake.....but I digress.

A few days have come and gone since then, and he still seems to have his panties all in a bunch. He has a hard time letting go I guess you could say. I have a hunch that when HANGFIRE was "lil" HANGFIRE, he probably rode to school in the "little" bus, if you know what I mean([%|]).

The sad part is that he's most likely someones neighbor. Try to imagine what that's like, and you'll think his hysterical postings here are not all that bad. Then again.......?
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#30]
[b][green][size=5]Hangfire=ROOFLE 0\/\/NED SCRUB[/b][/size=5][/green]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 11:08:13 PM EDT
[#31]
HANGFIRE, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

You can stop acting tough now, I figured you out a while ago with your big words, name dropping, legal citations and "I know all about the law" attitude. You're probably a 1L at some 3rd tier shitty law school. You took Torts last year, so you learned a bit about I.I.E.D., so you think, "hey, I bet HKocher's words constitute a threat, yup it meets the 3 criteria in my Hornbook!" You're taking Crim. Law this semester and learned a bit about McUZI's 'assault'.  You figure you'll contact some officials in his county and "help" them out with some info, (getting him in a lot of trouble in the mean time) so you can impress some DA somewhere and score an internship this summer.

...Should I go on, boy??? Yeah, that's what I thought.  Finish law school, get some real life knowledge under your belt, and then we can talk. In the mean time, I'm done with your trolling.

BTW, as SouthernRising noted, I believe your "feed the vultures comment" might indeed constitute a threat against my life.  Please advise.  

You'll be surprised to find that I am VERY 'close' to my local law enforcement agency, and I don't mean I live next door.  Don't want it to come to that though.  

Take your medicine and change your attitude if you are going to continue to post here.  I have no problem with you staying on this board, as long as you start being a bit more cordial, if not, go away please.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 11:43:14 PM EDT
[#32]
In the meanwhile hangfire has his own thread two pages long. Practice what you preach, DFTFT

Kuiper
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 11:56:37 PM EDT
[#33]

Which fagot are you talking about?

fagot a: a bundle of sticks
     b: a bundle of pieces of wrought iron to
        be shaped by rolling or hammering at
        high temperture.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 12:02:10 AM EDT
[#34]
The kind of fagot that describes you perfectly.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 12:05:47 AM EDT
[#35]
SOUTHERN RISING

Let me explain it to you.

Plagiarise: to steal and pass off as their own
           the ideas or words of another.

Now this is the last time I am going to explain
it to you.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 12:11:04 AM EDT
[#36]

a or b. Pick one or the outher.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 12:15:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Hangfire this isn't a lesson on semantics or verb usage.

I insinuated that you engage in GAY BUTTSEX0RS with other homos. Please reply in kind.

BTW-have you been drinking your own bath water again? That would explain your incoherent train wreck rambling threads. Don't worry about it too much though, the few people that do read your posts don't care what you say. Are you starting to see a pattern developing here?
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 12:36:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Do I even need to explain locking this one......

Hangfire, you got your 15 minutes. You've been trouble since you started posting on this forum. Time to change or back down...

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top