Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2001 4:13:19 AM EDT
I am sure this has been covered before but during my searches through Google and here I have not found the answer.  Is there a list of pre-ban AR-15 somewhere?  I just bought one and was told it is a pre-ban rifle. It is unfired, has a flash hider but no bayonet lug.  It is a colt sporter hbar model R-6700 I paid $1400 for it and I think it was a good deal as it looks to never have been fired. Anyways does anyone know a place to find the number list? One last thing if this is a pre-ban rifle is it legal for me to put a collapsible stock on it?  thanks.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:18:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Available right here!  (of course)

[url]http://old.ar15.com/legal/serialNumberList.asp[/url]

Yes, you can put a collapsible stock ona preban
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:25:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Woohoo! it is a pre-ban thanks a million for the info.  You would think the webmasters would put a link to that somewhere.  But then again they probably have and I just missed it.

Thanks Again,
Rick
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 5:00:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately, all that information is on the old AR15.com website.

I guess they haven't had time to transfer all the information over.

Take a look around at the old site, there is a lot of good information there.

Also, we have most of it (and more) at the Maryland AR15 Shooters Site - [url]http://communities.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite&naventryid=100[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top