Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2001 7:30:15 PM EDT
Picked up a PM2-P for $420.
Pistol seams to be nicely built.
Fit and finish are pretty good, no rattles.
Beavertail safety, Crisp Lightweight Trigger.

Haven't shot it yet maybe this weekend.

Is this a good price?

Anyone have or seen 1 of these?

TIA,

Del[:)]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:41:34 PM EDT
[#1]
btt, cause i have been wondering about these
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Man you guys read my mind.  I was over at [url]www.1911forum.com[/url] for an hour today searching for Dan Wesson.  I too am interested in these guns.  

I will say that what I read at 1911 forums was no too good for the Pointman minor however.  People were complaining about the "minors" being imports, while the more expensive majors being homegrown.  However I take what I have read so far with a grain of salt.

Earlier today I talked to a dealer in Norwich NY (hometown of Dan Wesson) and I was planning on heading out there this Thursday to look at the guns and discuss pricing.  I was gonna dig for info while there as well about the origin of the Pointman Minor.  I'll post anything I find out here Thursday eveing.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 2:01:05 AM EDT
[#3]
CS,
Please do. And email me when you get back.
I am writing to DW to get their input on this.
Just thought I'd post here to see if anyone had first hand experience.

I did read the comments last night from 1911 forums.

Del
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top