Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2007 6:48:08 AM EDT
Glenn had Bernard Kerrick on his show today to talk about terrorism.

Glen then started to talk to Kerrick about Rudy G. and his stance on guns. Kerrick basicly stated that Rudy was pro-gun and that his views would be "explained on the campaign trail."

Glenn then went after the number of Concealled Carry permits that NYC distributes. Only 750.

Glenn stated that how can Rudy G. be pro gun if only 750 permits can be issued in a city of 10 million?

Kerrick basicly stated that Rudy has no say in the process, it is up to NYPD to determine who can get one. Only the "Right People" should be able to get one.

That set Glenn Beck off......"Just who are the right people?"

Kerrick was very specific in stating that Rudy "supports the right to bear arms" but it seemed really superficial.

Man I really do like Glenn.........Can a moderator get him on here?
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:50:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:50:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Guliani does NOT support the 2nd Amendement.  It's entirely predictable that he'd try to paint himself as more progun to try to trick voters in the West and South to vote for him, but it is a complete fraud.

I honestly think Hillary might be friendlier to guns that Guliani.

Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:58:28 AM EDT
[#3]
The "Right People" = Movie stars, politicians and those with enough $$ to become a "Right Person"...
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 7:01:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I suggest the Giuliani go hunting and have his picture taken.  

Kerrick is a tool and was exposed as such.
His attempt to cover Rudy's ass only exposes him as more of a tool.
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 7:01:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I agree with the above.   I think Rudy is going to pretend to be pro-gun as long as he needs the votes.
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 7:10:51 AM EDT
[#6]
If Rudy gets the nomination and has the coattails to bring in a Republican congress, I will forgive him for his stance on guns.

Because a Republican congress (House, especially) won't pass that shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top