Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2007 6:56:19 AM EDT
I used to like this guy until today.  He bashes the NRA and thinks Zumbo was right.
He has lost me as a reader and supporter.  Here is the link

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/wp/2007/02/27/2214
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 6:58:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I must be missing something. I thought that was an LWL website.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#2]
To Doug Thompson... blow me!

BTW... this is the second or third time I've read that Remington manufactures "assault rifles".
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 7:06:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I love these fake gun rights jack-offs who all start out by saying some variation of:

"I’m a longtime gun-owner, a lifelong hunter and a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment that grants Americans the right to own and bear arms."

and then go on to do nothing but create qualifications on that right based on their own personal distinctions.  That dog won't hunt!  Either you are a full supporter, or you are an anti-gunner who differs from the ban-them-all crowd by degree only.  Enjoy the company, idiots.  As the UK and Australia show, your asses are next!

I know some guys are uncomfortable stirring the pot, but I think it is useful to know who exactly is on the pro-RKBA side for real and who is against it.  Although we would like them on the side of semi-auto owners (never use the phony, fuddy-duddy anti-gun terminology "Assault Weapon"), their support is not truly necessary and will do more harm than good.  

Maybe Zumbo can get a gig with Golf Magazine or something.

"I’m a longtime gun-owner, a lifelong hunter and a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment that grants Americans the right to own and bear arms."

So to this, I answer:  Then why the hell are you so out of touch?

Link Posted: 2/27/2007 7:18:08 AM EDT
[#4]
The 2nd Amendment does not grant rights.  It recognizes Rights.  Huge difference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top