Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2007 2:19:41 AM EDT
I have lurked hear for more than a year. I could never become a member because I did not have a non aynonomous email adress and either I am too stupid to use outlook or there was a problem with it (hopefully the latter). Regardless I perservered and got a friends help and now I am here!

I am likely preaching to the choir, but of all the gunforums I have been on this is the best hands down. I look forward to contributing to the richness of this forum.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 2:23:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have lurked hear for more than a year. I could never become a member because I did not have a non aynonomous email adress and either I am too stupid to use outlook or there was a problem with it (hopefully the latter). Regardless I perservered and got a friends help and now I am here!

I am likely preaching to the choir, but of all the gunforums I have been on this is the best hands down. I look forward to contributing to the richness of this forum.

Welcome aboard, now if you grab a team membership you can check out the team forum. BOTD (babe of the day) is not only allowed but encouraged.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 3:29:59 AM EDT
[#2]
welcome AEBROOKS

how many ar's do you have ?    

will a 75 grain bullet stablize in a 1/12 twist bbl ?  
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 3:33:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
welcome AEBROOKS

how many ar's do you have ?    

will a 75 grain bullet stablize in a 1/12 twist bbl ?  

Pay cruze5 no mind.  Welcome to ARFCOM.

Now, what gun was used in the movie HEAT?
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 3:37:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Welcome can you please tell me what 86+1 equals.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 3:40:27 AM EDT
[#5]
come one now we don't want to get the guys account locked.   he just got it setup  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top