Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 7:41:56 PM EDT
So, I ran out to get a snack in the middle of some paperwork, and I made a huge mistake.

I decided I wanted something sort of crunchy and delicious. I got Mint Oreos. (Apparently the double "stuf" variety. this comes in later)

This is a mistake I have made before and forgotten about. It's not like Doritos (another mistake I make now and then just to remind myself why I hardly ever eat them) because with Doritos, I can usually eat a bowl of them before starting to realize that eating them is no longer fun. I have eaten Oreos before and sort of regretted it. I have never had the Mint kind until now.

These things are so sugary they hurt my teeth, and I enjoy ice cream and pie and things like that. I don't eat cookies or super sugary things very often but it's not like I can't stand sweet stuff either. My teeth hurt and my throat stung from the sugar. At least now I know why 50% of Americans are fatasses and probably 80% are going to have some kind of Diabetes.

GOD DAMNIT. THESE THINGS ARE IN-FUCKING-EDIBLE. There's also the matter of the "double stuf" making it so that there is double the amount of disgustingly sweet tangy chemical-artificial mint flavored goop making them impossible to eat. You know what it's like? Toothpaste. That is the EXACT mint flavor these things have. I've managed to eat maybe six out of a package. The wafers, when twisted away from the side with the goop, are marginally delicious with milk; milk that did NOTHING to make these little mint dingleberries from satans asshole tasty or pleasing.

Why in the hell couldn't I have just gotten tacos?

<Title edit.  --tbk1>
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I missed seeing that little avatar on here. I was thinking I'd need to go as far as to say something like "I don't think mainstream republicans are where it's at," but apparently things have changed. :O
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Strange varieties of common snacks often fool me.  Ever buy a Kit-Kat only to find out you got a New Kit Kat(TM) with caramel in it?  

Same thing with mint oreos.  Unless you are paying close attention, you don't notice the difference in package and buy the wrong stuff.  Damn those marketers.

x156
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:53:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Or you buy a candy bar and it's the white chocolate version? Sue 'em.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#5]
What about that new butterfinger candy? That caught me by surprise, but at least it didn't hurt my tender teefs.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#6]
You're on crack.  The mints are good but the double stuffs prove that there CAN be too much of a good thing.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Strange varieties of common snacks often fool me.  Ever buy a Kit-Kat only to find out you got a New Kit Kat(TM) with caramel in it?  

BLASPHEMY!!!!  They are putting caramel in Kit-Kats now!
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Sure it wasn't moldy oreos instead of the mint ones?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#9]
how much are you gonna sue them for?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I missed seeing that little avatar on here. I was thinking I'd need to go as far as to say something like "I don't think mainstream republicans are where it's at," but apparently things have changed. :O

What's the point of trolling if you're not even going to try to hide that you're trolling?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Pound sand.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's the point of trolling if you're not even going to try to hide that you're trolling?

I'm not trolling, I posted a rant about inedible mint oreos.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Real Oreo stuffing is made with beans.

Without beans, it's just sauce.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:00:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm not going to call troll just yet, but the possibility is strong with this one.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#15]
i seeing banning in your future, at least try to funny like ronmann!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:02:54 PM EDT
[#16]
imagine if he bought the mint oreos at Walmart when they detained him at the door.
oohh! what a lawsuit he could file then!

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:03:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Your Walmart post was at 11:38 EST, this one at 11:41.  You must type fast.

Edit: nevermind you must save this crap up for a while and post it all at once
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I'm not going to call troll just yet, but the possibility is strong with this one.

It's a troll, look at all the titles.... they all start with "PROBLEM:"

It's yingtao or his cousin.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am not a troll. I came here because you guys INVOKED ME.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zumbo, it that you?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zumbo, it that you?

Long Distance Murder Rifles.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:10:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
So, I ran out to get a snack in the middle of some paperwork, and I made a huge mistake.

I decided I wanted something sort of crunchy and delicious. I got Mint Oreos. (Apparently the double "stuf" variety. this comes in later)

This is a mistake I have made before and forgotten about. It's not like Doritos (another mistake I make now and then just to remind myself why I hardly ever eat them) because with Doritos,

Get Mint Doritos next time.  Solve all your problems.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I hope  they didn't aggravate your angina.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I hope  they didn't aggravate your Vangina.  

Fixed.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#25]
mmmm...double stuffed oreos....I like taking five of them, getting the cream from three, putting it between the two other ones and eating a deca stuffed oreo...now that is something for the future
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#26]
you should try the NUTTER BUTTERS, I like those better than Oreos

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#27]
I bought two boxes of Girl Scout Thin Min cookies three days ago. I ate them all. I'm not fat, just like cookies- hence I rarely buy them!

Shitting thin mints for days!!!

C77
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top