Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 6:31:55 PM EDT
Well Zaphod's thread motivated me to try it since I'm getting divorced.   You guys that have used it, did you get emails from Russian chicks that say "Email me directly because I don't use the site very often."  Sounds kinda scammy to me.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:33:09 PM EDT
[#1]
cause it is a scam
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:50:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats what i figured.  I did a real one email me though, within 24 hours of signing up
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#3]
See the tutorial....

www.myspace.com/markshot4u

Look in blog section.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Match.com is a Pie Buffet.

You can get a lot of ass from that site.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I thought UPS drivers got laid all the time?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't get any of those. Instead, I got three full of drivel and offering to chat over AIM.

I let the free trial drop because nothing was happening. I pulled my photos. Now it turns out my profile was looked at 15 times today.

I smell a rat, and I'm not talking about my cat's litterbox.

I am in actual contact with four ladies through eHarmony. Well, three, actually. The first one got cold feet when she learned that I shoot. The third one is a Democrat. Yeesh.

I wish eHarmony would provide better characterization like Match.com, but retain the rest.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought UPS drivers got laid all the time?

If your single.

Which I am not.

I used Match.com for a year or so........lots of care free hook ups but no real soul mate potential.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

VERY TURE.   I have banged 4 out of 6 chicks. And that's only cause the other two were WAY fatter in person. lol

Its a poon magnet
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#9]
The one that emailed me looks good in her pic, but she has a kid.   We'll see what happens.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
See the tutorial....

www.myspace.com/markshot4u

Look in blog section.

Already been using it, thanks!!    Was there something there about Russian chicks I missed?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I think the russian chicks is just to get your email address to spam you.  No scam, just spam.  

Link Posted: 2/27/2007 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#12]
The friggin scammers are after me!!!!   Theres one from Nigeria right now IMing me.   This retard wants me give her my user name and password for match.com and my home address because "She's the one for me!"  and she doesn't want anyone else to email me.  She will shut the account off for me.  Do people really fall for this crap?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top