Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 6:26:24 PM EDT
CSI Miami reaches an all time low. 800 lb grizzly bear in the Everglades.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Some people keep exotic pets.  Not unusual at all.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#2]
It's just a TV show
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#3]
It would only intrest me if the 800lb bear killed and ate david caruso.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:36:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some people keep exotic pets.  Not unusual at all.

I don't normally watch the show, but I was tonight. The story is such that there are plenty of grizzly bears in the Everglades and the "victim" was a hunter out hunting bears.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:42:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I couldn't take it any more, I switched the channel to John Carpenter's Vampires. More believable, hotter babes. The blond vampire babe is tied naked to the bed now. Too bad she's not on her back.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:42:34 PM EDT
[#7]
we do have bears there black and live in central florida.look them up.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#8]
You missed the most important part - the show used the opportunity to put hunters in a bad light by having their actors line up in a row, training their rifles on a bush, waiting to blast whatever furball came out.

They really missed an opportunity for realism by showing the dude that crawled up his rifle stock until his eyebrow contacted the scope's ocular - too bad the asshole didn't pull the trigger on a live round.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:44:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
we do have bears there black and live in central florida.look them up.

I know you have black bears. However they stated it was an 800 lb bear, and it was clearly a grizzly. Look them up an 800 black bear would be a world record. Not worth arguing about. Sorry I started this post
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top