Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 5:51:11 PM EDT
Did you guys just see that shit? The president of the BLack Panthers Malik Shabazz was on there, I've never seen such blatant anti white and antisemitism on TV before. Amazing.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#1]
You should watch more often. They have biased/racist people on there pretty frequently
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:56:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Did you guys just see that shit? The president of the BLack Panthers Malik Shabazz was on there, I've never seen such blatant anti white and antisemitism on TV before. Amazing.

Yeah, he sure was a dumb one, wasn't he?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:57:30 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah i love watchin that show late at night to listen to some of the stupidist shit i have ever seen.  some of the people that come on the show is absolutely amazing what they say/believe
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You should watch more often. They have biased/racist people on there pretty frequently

Yup, same guy says the Duke players are still guilty and it is a ploy.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:59:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Wait till the bring on La Raza.  The Race
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw a guy say once that "America should not have a military"
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:07:53 PM EDT
[#8]
They get racist dumbasses like that from time to time, but even more often than that they find a black person that absolutely hates the NAACP and calls it a racist organization.
They've had black people on there before that freely argue that white people are more the victim of discrimination today than black people are.
To me, the people like that they get make up for the dumbasses like Shabazz.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#9]
20 feet of rope
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top