Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 5:42:30 PM EDT
I was looking at their catalogue and liked the sport coats in corduroy and denim or canvas.

I have no idea how I came to get their catalogue and haven't bought anything from them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I have bought numerous items from them.  Never had any problem, and they have some very good stuff.  I've bought gardening stuff for my wife, gloves, shop apron and their soft briefcase for myself.  I would love to get some more stuff, but we're trying to limit spending. . .

ETA: I bought a set of their dental picks/tweezers for cleaning/working on my guns.  Very nice.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I have bought from them several times.  No drama, good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:49:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I never have but a former co-worker raved about their stuff.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:49:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I think Cabelas or Bass Pro sold them their lists

I've bought a few things from Duluth and have been impressed

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:25:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Get some freaking color in the cataloge.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I got a pair of the kevlar gloves for Christmas and love them. Have also ordered a shirt or two that are wearing well. Seems to be good quality stuff. Their catalogs once a month are starting to approach the junk mail level though.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:35:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Several guys at work order from them and so far nothing but satisfaction.

I would love to try some of the things they have but they are pretty proud of the products.

As soon as moneys not so tight I plan on picking up a few things.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:40:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes.

Check out their website, as they have clearance deals and sales.

I bought some T-Necks from them for like $15.00 each, top notch quality, also, I have a coat from them and gloves.

Excellent. Cool stuff, a bit pricey. But, if you check out the sales, not so bad.

Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:43:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I buy regularly from them, for us long body-short leg guys, they make proper clothes.

I agree about the extra catalogs. I think I get two at a time, 3 or 4 times a month.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Guess that was the kind of feedback I wanted.  Order a coat, a shirt-jac, a nylon shirt (going to Tahiti) and a t-shirt to see if I like the long tail.  Will wait on the pants as I'm trimming down a bit and think I can hit a 34 without that much trouble.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top